EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

I understand that she's gone or she's pregnant, it doesn't matter, but I don't understand why people who subscribe to her, they have to fund her from her account, she disappeared, maybe she opened a charity, for people in need, and she sends all the money there. ha ha. :KEKWlaugh:

I'm still toying with the whole: what is she actually feeling about this?

Is she apprehensive to come back now that she's been gone so long and has to explain? It's hard not to think she's not self aware that she's clocked only signing in to collect her bag.

She seemed to really put effort into her 'themed' videos so it's not like she was ramping down the supposed 'quality content'.

I hope to fuck she's not pregnant or else we will literally have a Ashley Alban situation, except the reverse, with Tessa having no ass but giant natural tits.

I'm still toying with the whole: what is she actually feeling about this?

Is she apprehensive to come back now that she's been gone so long and has to explain? It's hard not to think she's not self aware that she's clocked only signing in to collect her bag.

She seemed to really put effort into her 'themed' videos so it's not like she was ramping down the supposed 'quality content'.

I hope to fuck she's not pregnant or else we will literally have a Ashley Alban situation, except the reverse, with Tessa having no ass but giant natural tits.
the having to explain part definitely adds to it.

People who are waiting don't know what they are waiting for.

Š“Š»ŃŠ“я, Š³Š“Šµ ты GIF Š¾Ń‚ Vadoo TV
Š“Š“Šµ ты Š¶Š“ŠµŃˆŃŒ GIF Š¾Ń‚ Brittlestar
Š”Š°Š²Š°Š¹, Š¶Š“Šø GIF Š¾Ń‚ Arch Telecom
Š“Š“Šµ ты Š¶Š“ŠµŃˆŃŒ GIF Š¾Ń‚ FoilArmsandHog
Fraud Hoax GIF

As a guy who's into giant tits and NOT into the giant asses that seem to be all the rage lately, what you describe sounds perfect for me. I think Tessa's ass is pretty great, and wouldn't be mad at all if her boobs got bigger.

in an attempt to lighten things up , when/what set do y'all think she was at her biggest size ? (please provide...media evidence lol) :Pepega:

in an attempt to lighten things up , when/what set do y'all think she was at her biggest size ? (please provide...media evidence lol) :Pepega:
In her measuring video from 2022-05-31 she said her tits are bloated/swollen because of that time of the cycle.
Vid from 2022-04-25 and 2023-02-08 are good too. :BOOBA:
From her pre-OnlyFans era the the chubby-Tessa-sets: Animal Instincts, Aqua Bikini Babe, Flower Power, Kiss My Lips, Sunny Yellow Teddy.

In her measuring video from 2022-05-31 she said her tits are bloated/swollen because of that time of the cycle.
Vid from 2022-04-25 and 2023-02-08 are good too. :BOOBA:
From her pre-OnlyFans era the the chubby-Tessa-sets: Animal Instincts, Aqua Bikini Babe, Flower Power, Kiss My Lips, Sunny Yellow Teddy.
Now that's a detailed answer lol ! looks like i have to ''verify'' those on bunkr :PepeHmm:

Probably when she started, there was some updates on her archives here and seeing them WOW.

Recently is the last video, the masturbation one, they looked HUGE.

Last edited:
b0b holy crap , the first few seconds of 2023-02-08 and i see EXACTLY why you used the :BOOBA: emoji.

post not found
i posted the vid in here, got deleted. posted it in the onlyfans thread and linked to it from here, got deleted. anyway she gets those needles put in her boobs to stimulate collegen growth to make them bigger and less saggy.

Back
Top Bottom