EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

i dont know what guys are up to during her live streams as in last live stream everyone is tipping huge amounts and still she took off her panties around 5 mins before the stream ended in a 2 hour plus live show lmao

its been 10 days since she announced that shes gonna do the live stream lmao so punctual
What I've concluded is either her grandma is doing bad and is therefore taking some time off or she couldn't be bothered with the live streams after the first one, this is the main reason I cancelled my subscription, she's just inconsistent with it but when she posts it's amazing content like the video production and photos etc

Last edited:
What I've concluded is either her grandma is doing bad and is therefore taking some time off or she couldn't be bothered with the live streams after the first one, this is the main reason I cancelled my subscription, she's just inconsistent with it but when she posts it's amazing content like the video production and photos etc
I used to think when her website was inconsistent with content, it was PUF. Now it's obvious it was her. Maybe that's why she went so in with OF. PUF had enough and stopped promoting her like they used to.

I used to think when her website was inconsistent with content, it was PUF. Now it's obvious it was her. Maybe that's why she went so in with OF. PUF had enough and stopped promoting her like they used to.
Yea that's true, like I can only imagine how much more subs she would've gotten if she was more consistent, coz out of all the OF subs I've subscribed to I felt she was the one giving the most value for money that was the main reason I still subscribed to her but I'll probably wait like a few months to see how things are going.

I don't like saying it one bit but clearly some of the pictures in her latest are shopped or altered in some sort of odd fashion.

What do you mean? She's using a close focus on her camera for sure, but what looks edited to you?
In the last couple of she either shrunk her head or increased the size of her boobs or something cause they look like they are bigger than her head and given recent videos or other foto shoots, that is just not the case.

In the last couple of she either shrunk her head or increased the size of her boobs or something cause they look like they are bigger than her head and given recent videos or other foto shoots, that is just not the case.
I think I see what you mean, but I think it’s like an optical illusion because she’s twisting her body a little rather than facing forward like in the other photos. It makes her body look smaller and her boobs bigger.

Back
Top Bottom