Support Temporarily Locked Account

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

c0niferosrs

Lurker
Aug 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi, is an admin able to help?

(I am currently just using a burner account to send this query)
I am apparently temporarily locked out of my account for multiple failed attempts?
To be fair, I was logging in when simpcity.su first came out, probably why it registered as a fail log-in.

Can an admin give me a timeline when my account will come back, or can an admin restore my account? Thank you

swagzenegger

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Happened to me, but I did recover password and the website automatically logs in.
I tried after to log in normally and got multiple failed attempts.

Aug 27, 2022
Also here for the same reason. I know damn well the password on my main account is correct and I've waited a full 24 hours since the website first came back online. Tried again 2 hours ago but same thing. And again just now. Every time it says it's been locked.

Password reset never arrives (using a gmail account - are they blacklisted now?)

I've used a non-gmail address for this account and also don't receive emails.

How long do we need to wait? I have so many watched threads on there I can't remember them all to start again with this new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.