Question Telegram screen recorder

Burns

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I’m in a few groups that have lots of content I would like to share but screen recording or saving is not possible.

Is there a way around this on IOS/MAC? I don’t have PC.

Solution
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Here’s what I did:

1. Download aka messenger
2. Press and hold images/videos until you are able to select (then select all media you’d like to eventually save)
3. On the bottom all the way to the right, there should be two arrows pointing to the right as one of the options for your selected media
4. Click on the double arrows pointing right and forward it to your saved messages (should be the very first option with a bookmark symbol)
5. Go to your archived messages and the media you selected should be there
6. View your media individually and save them like you normally would by selecting...

Burns

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Tried Nicegram but I’m sort of lost if I’m missing something? I don’t see an option that allows me to download. I found a script that may work but I’ll have to try it out when I have time. If I’m successful I will update this thread. Thank you for helping.

Edit: I figured it out using Nicegram , thank you so much!

Last edited:

Burns

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Here’s what I did:

1. Download aka messenger
2. Press and hold images/videos until you are able to select (then select all media you’d like to eventually save)
3. On the bottom all the way to the right, there should be two arrows pointing to the right as one of the options for your selected media
4. Click on the double arrows pointing right and forward it to your saved messages (should be the very first option with a bookmark symbol)
5. Go to your archived messages and the media you selected should be there
6. View your media individually and save them like you normally would by selecting the 3 dots on the top right. You have to do this for each video/picture, you cannot select in bulk to save them all at once as far as I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: arunit
Solution

Burns

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
It’s actually not nicegram that I used, it’s an app called AKA messenger. I edited my steps to reflect the correct info. I just used it to confirm it works. I’m pretty sure AKA messenger is on both iOS and android.