sg1

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 17, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Totally agree. That set of images felt next level, in a way I've not seen before. Still some issues with extra limbs and hands, but overall incredibly well done.

Would love to know how they were generated, so a friend-of-a-friend who I don't really know that well might pass it to his cousin who is interested in creating images like this.

TooFarGoneAgain

Superfan
Apr 11, 2022
They were made by exploiting OpenAI's DALL-E 3, the most advanced and realistic AI image generation model. The only public implementation of the model is Microsoft Designer and Bing Creator. Though it is heavily filtered, people on 4chan were able to bypass them with prompt engineering to get the model to create the images. This is why a lot of them don't actually show clear-cut nudity, they have to be covered with glitches/noise or simply obscured in some fashion to make it past the second layer (AI recognition pass of the output image to ensure it doesn't contain NSFW), hence the red paint on the Taylor ones. Bypassing the first layer (checks the prompt for something inappropriate) is far easier and in the early days people were even putting things like "(safe to generate)" in the prompt to get it to go through, because the first layer seems to be some sort of ChatGPT-like system that gives the okay.

Since the whole Taylor situation they dialed up the filters to 100 and you can't really do this anymore, at least not to the level of the Taylor ones.

The site that reposted them and the person who posted them on Twitter are almost certainly not the original creators. They were just ripped from some random 4chan anon who made it. Taylor should be suing Microsoft for allowing this happen.

To be quite honest, the level of those fakes, how realistic they appeared scared me straight in a sense. It's all fun and games until it happens to you.

Last edited:

effy

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 4, 2022
am I the only one here who hasn't seen her deepfake? genuinely curious since its literally all I've been reading everywhere lol.

dude5859

Superfan
Apr 23, 2022
just check the first post, there is a thread for deep fakes and they're not even that realistic! only a brain dead dumb grandpa might believe that taylor swift actually fucking a frog or something

I dont understand the hype about them unless there is something so realistic that does not exist on that thread

sg1

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 17, 2023

There's a bunch of them here, and many others from the same set in later posts. The ones with Muppets are technically well accomplished, but a waste of time.

Others are pretty good as well, mainly the close headshots with other people, but this is the first batch that are jerk-worthy, imo. Pretty much every other AI or deep-fake shot I've seen has been badly rendered, cartoony, or in some other way obviously not real.

Reactions: Irony
Apr 28, 2023
I don't think that people are mistaking it for her is the issue. I think it is the first time really realistic looking (like the face does look like a photo of her) NSFW AI pictures hit mainstream. AI deepfakes have been around for awhile but have been in the underbelly of the internet and don't normally look this good. I think it looking this good had opened up fear in the general public that this is the future of deepfakes. While this are obviously not real, if the same model was used to put her in a lavish home and tactfully covering her nipples, it could be believed they are leaks.

Targaryenation

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 4, 2022
Hey y'all! Can anyone tell me where and how were these twitter deepfakes created? I saw someone mentioning DALLE-3, but like how? I mean yeah, that thing is probably the most advanced AI rn but its censorship is fucking ridiculous. It blocks even the most innocent prompts just because a word from it could mean something else in a completely different context.

mudman24

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 1, 2024
Totally agree. That and most of these ai fakes they make the her look like she has huge implants. Swift has maybe b-cup tits at most. She has no ass either. I think these fakes make her look better. Honestly, I find it all funny. Especially the Sesame Street ones. Lol

sg1

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 17, 2023

Plus the argument is not that they look real, it's that it's an infringement on her image which is essentially her IP. Swift's army will leap into action if she's upset about it no matter the validity of her argument. It's a bit like Trump's cult - thinking isn't part of the equation.