DangerDash

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Gaylors cannot out Taylor Swift. We do not have any Insider information. Everything we talk about is publicly accessible information. She has already come out (everything that makes me, me - referencing gay pride) just because you want to ignore it it's not our problem but yours. If something is gay I'm going to call it gay it would be homophobic not to. It is anti lgbtq to see the gay, ignore the gay, pretend the gay doesn't exist and then silence the people that do see the gay. If she didn't want to be seen as a lesbian then she shouldn't behave like a lesbian and write gay ass shit.

DangerDash

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Well she started out as a country music star and built her entire career around dating men. Her entire brand has become boyfriend obsessed. She kind of dug herself a hole and now her fanbase expects her to get married and have kids with some dude. These vipers dressed in empath's clothing are so viciously anti-gaylor that they be going around sending death threats, doxing people, trying to out people, etc. All because someone called Taylor Swift a lesbian on the internet. They are nasty. Many of them are only still singing along because of the narcotics (men) she puts into her songs. They don't really understand her music or what's really going on. When they find out she has lied to them all this time all hell is going to break loose. Some of them are really really into this fantasy Taylor has sold them.

Reactions: Pinkchimneys

Pinkchimneys

Casual
Apr 12, 2024
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

Reactions: DangerDash
Apr 28, 2023
I have attended pride parades. I have vocally supported LGBTQA+ rights. I am not gay. You don't need to be gay to support those that are. Her coming out to support the gay community doesn't mean she came out as gay herself. ME! came out right around the same time she got into politics and clearly LGBTQA+ rights were one of the things she supported. Allies are important to the cause.

But overall, she wants to be seen as hetero. I will choose to go with that till she wants to be seen otherwise. When she vocally supports the LGBTQA+ community, vocally opposed the Republican party, I really struggle to see negative fallout you are claiming would happen if she came out. The stalkers have been a consistent problem for her entire career. She weathered what I am sure was a worse PR nightmare than this with the whole Kim thing since before Rep. It was pretty well assumed her career would be over. But here we are, she is the biggest star the world has right now and is pushing herself to be an all-time legend like Michael Jackson and Elvis.

Pinkchimneys

Casual
Apr 12, 2024
Most gaylors think she DOES want to be seen as gay, but she just can’t explicitly say it because she’s built a brand and public persona around being a serial dater, WHICH she has said she hates. She doesn’t want people to make her music about the men in her life. The reputation explains it all, IMO.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reactions: DangerDash

BlackYeshua

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 24, 2022
The Gaylor's have been disproven so many times, and even smacked down by Taylor herself before Midnights came out.

Gaylors are fucking delusional. They're Q-Anon. They're Flat-Earthers. Their conspiracy theories about lesbian Taylor will never be disproven because they're always moving goalposts, always saying "she didn't mean that, what she REALLY meant to say was this!" It's the same exact shit with those conspiracy nuts. The "Taylor is a full-on, dyed in the wool lesbian" theory is true if the "lizard people who control the one world government through the Illuminati and Freemason alliance" is also true...

Last edited:

DangerDash

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
I'm straight I don't have gay pride but I support people who do. Gay pride is specifically for those who are gay, while supporting or celebrating gay pride is something anyone can do to show their support. If you say "Gay pride is something that makes me, me" it implies that being gay is a core part of your identity indicating that you are gay.

In contrast if you're an ally, you would say something like "I support gay pride" or "I celebrate gay pride" to show your solidarity without implying that you are gay yourself. You cannot have gay pride if you have no gay to have pride in. You can be proud of other people but you yourself do not "have" gay pride. Taylor has said gay pride is a core part of her identity, not supporting gay pride, not celebrating gay pride but gay pride is something she has. It is who she is. Words have meaning so either Taylor is a fucking idiot and has no idea what these words mean or she is gay. Like you can ignore it, that's fine but let's not pretend that Taylor didn't say it.

I'll just let this speak for itself

Last edited:

DangerDash

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Sorry to interrupt your ramblings about government conspiracies but could you expand on this little bit right here?

"The Gaylor's have been disproven so many times, and even smacked down by Taylor herself before Midnights came out."

I really don't recall Taylor ever speaking about Gaylor let alone smacking it down. Maybe I just forgot. Can you provide examples of when it was disproven?

Apr 28, 2023
I read the quote you are talking about here. I certainly see the argument you are making but it feels like all the "evidence" is a stretch and could reasonably be interpreted to mean something else. Pay pride was an important part of her identity during that era. Not pride in being gay, but the "vibe" of gay pride. I am not saying your interpretation is wrong, just saying it isn't the only way to read that line.

And the video. I see how someone can interpret that it that way but the song as a whole has a much more front door meaning and connecting it to a random interview on the radio from years before Evermore seems like a stretch.

I am not saying with certainty that the theory is wrong. I am saying that the evidence feels like a serious of stretches. And some impressive work to keep this all under wraps with the way she is under public scrutiny. But hey, I am happy as long as she is keeps doing her and I hope she is happy in whatever she is doing and wants to identify as.

Reactions: Dallaas

Pinkchimneys

Casual
Apr 12, 2024
It wasn’t a throwaway phrase she said “years before.” The Elvis Duran phone interview was either June 17 or 18, 2019* and Evermore came out (and therefore was recorded in the months leading up to) December 11, 2020.

A year and a half. That’s not a stretch.

A long, connected series of “coincidences” to hint at something not being a coincidence at all.

*immediately after she performed at Stonewall during Pride Month—a month that ended in the Masters Heist (someone planning on making a lot of money off of Taylor’s back catalog when people have a sudden renewed interest in it [hint hint, she was going to come out before the end of the month]), which was a couple days before the big NYC Pride Parade where clothing designer Christian Siriano, who, in April, had been rumored to be making a special dress for Taylor Swift (which never materialized), debuted a rainbow dress that Billy Porter wore and looked terrible in, which featured light skin nude panels clearly not intended for a black man. Siriano practically confirmed the dress was intended for Taylor at least twice: once by sharing a fan drawing of Taylor in the dress on Instagram and once by silently duetting a Gaylor TikTok about it!

Stardew

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 16, 2023
A lesbian writer, perhaps accidentally, explained the strange Gaylor stupidity.

So basically it's a YOU issue and has nothing to do with Taylor Swift. The overwhelming majority of Taylor Swift fans are cis white women cause that is what Taylor is and she mostly writes and sings about things they go through and care about. Breakups, boys, romance, high school, bullies, love, growing up, marriage, etc. But because she is popular, and billions listen to her music, people feel the need to project their feelings onto what she writes. They need their own feelings validated and look to a celebrity to give them what they want. "If I have these feelings then Taylor Swift must have them too! She must also be a lesbian like me!!!" Again, this is a YOU issue and has nothing to do with Taylor Swift. And this can happen with ANY singer, writer, actor, social media star, etc. It's about the parasocial relationships we develop with so-called celebrities and is a topic for another day.

As for the other nonsense, Taylor Swift has a MASSIVE and very visible gay male fanbase like many female pop stars. So when she embraces Pride symbolism she is doing that for them and to show she is an ally. Interesting that the gay male Swifites are often the most vocal trolling and laughing at the Gaylors which they sometimes refer to as lesbian cat ladies. They love dick and men as much as Taylor.

Like I said, Taylor is also an ally. Unfortunately when a straight person is an ally that isn't good enough for some in the community.

The real question is why aren't there a bunch of queer people obsessing over whether Donald Trump is gay? :KEKWlaugh: I am sure he did some stuff when he was around Andy Warhol at Studio 54 in the late 70s. As long as you are going to waste time on bullshit, you might as well have fun with it.

Last edited:

DangerDash

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Did you read the 1989 prologue? she talks about people speculating about her male and female relationships. Where in that prologue does it talk about her sexuality or in any way confirm or deny anything? People speculate about her male relationships and people speculate about her female relationships. That is very true so what is your point? Not sure this has any relevance to Gaylor. People are going to speculate on her life regardless (male or female).

But now that we're on the topic of prologues. Let's talk about the rep prologue

Specifically this part

"When this album comes out, gossip blogs will scour the lyrics for the MEN they can attribute to each song, as if the inspiration for music is as simple and basic as a paternity test. There will be slideshows of photos backing up each  INCORRECT theory, because it’s 2017 and if you didn’t see a picture of it, it couldn’t have happened right?

Let me say it again, louder for those in the back…

We think we know someone, but the truth is that we only know the version of them that they have chosen to show us."

she straight up says people are going to attribute her songs to men and they are going to be incorrect because she only shows you the version of herself she has chosen to show you (heterosexual). 😺

Taylor announced midnights in August of 2022 but did not disclose the tracklist immediately. Beginning on September 21st 2022 she began to unveil the tracklist in her midnights mayhem and on October 7th announced lavender Haze. She explained the track on Instagram. Citing that her relationship for 6 years they've had to dodge weird rumors to protect the real stuff. Swifties heard "weird rumors" and immediately jumped on the anti-gaylor bandwagon sending death threats, getting people doxxed and banned from social media etc. A couple weeks later the song drops, turns out the song is actually about them and their fucking marriage rumors and proceeds to break up with Joe alwyn months later. Of course swifties in their Mass delusion didn't want to accept it so Taylor's publicist combated it directly.

Last edited: