Simp Chat taviathevix - baby_tav - vixengoddesss Discussion thread

myof

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't get her agency's reasoning for pairing her and other girls like Kassie Lee first boy/girl content with Alpha Luke on chaturbate it offers the girls nothing the guy has no viewers. I was there for Tavia show the other night if her agency's goal was to make a lot of money off her first boy/girl content it was a disaster the best thing so far that's happened is that it hasn't leaked out yet. I think the agency is starting to realize they fucked up teaming with him as well last night he had another new girl on cam and played the "her first time boy/girl content ever" she was no Tavia but she wasn't bad either they set goals that went badly then said they would do ticket show once they hit 3K viewers they could barely get 500 viewers so after about 3 hours they gave up and shut it down.

ParmigianoReggiano

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 18, 2023
The lack of hardcore explicit vaginal sex does not make it a scam. It's another form of content. The tip goals may be tame by our expectations but Tavia honours the goal when it's complete. She also responds to every single message in chat, even to non-tippers, which is way more engagement than most models offer.

I would like to see Tavia evolve as a performer and it would be awesome to see more B/G stuff but I don't think her agency is scamming anyone by not currently offering that 😅

myof

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
I agree I think Tavia is an awesome performer and super engaging her personality and energy is perfect for chaturbate. My only thought is her agency did her a disservice with setting up that show with Luke that gained her nothing. I hear one of the angency's main recruiters is friends with Luke and that is where the push has been coming from a girl that recently left them told me that

Barkabeast

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
i think so too she had nothing to gain there but i think she just wanted to get fucked haha she said no sex and she did ride his dick, same with the jackandjill its probably her that wanted it, she surely gonna endup getting fucked by jack haha

cause as u said she's already making so much on her shows she does not need to collab with others but she's a nympho, she just wanna get smashed

johnthetall

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
I saw the show but recording is corrupt. They charged the guy funding the private 5k tokens to fuck and they did it for like 2 minutes then switched missionary then asked the guy for another 5k tokens to continue and that's when the show ended. That guy must have paid around 50k tokens in all between the private rate and what they were asking to go further. Meanwhile it was something like 42 tokens per minute to spy. 🤷‍♂️