Question Tango help

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Tgo22

Lurker
Jan 31, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anyone know of any mods that can help with premiums? I ask as I've spent a lot of money on models for premiums, where nothing happens unfortunately. I don't want to waste money anymore, I was hoping to check some streamers before I spend coins. I've found one mod where I can screen capture, but none that "works" on premium. Doesn't have to be a mod apk, sites will be fine. Thanks in advance.

zboaty

Diamond Tier
Aug 14, 2022
I had to pay for AppCloner to make an version of the Tango app where i could screen record in premiums. I couldn't find a way to view the premiums on the website

Tgo22

Lurker
Jan 31, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I finally have free time, and wanted to try out your suggestion. Do you know how I can download Tango on my laptop? I've tried Bluestacks X, but it says that my "device is incompatible". I've looked online to see how to fix this, but nothing works. I know my computer should be able to download it as I checked the specifications. I've contacted Bluestacks support, but haven't heard back from them for a while.

I've tried bluestacks 5, but Tango doesn't appear in the game store on that version.

Nox player doesn't have Tango, I've not downloaded it, but I couldn't find Tango on their website.

I've also tried Memu player, but that was not worth the hassle. It slows my computer down to the point it's unusable.

I thought this would be the easy part. I know it's possible as others have done it. Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you.

simplesunset

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 6, 2022
Another solution is you can use ZOOM as a screen recording software. Just hit Share Screen as start recording your desktop. (I have not tried this, just a suggestion).

Reactions: elvisandreaa