Simp Chat Talissasmalley Talissa smalley

booda9

Lurker
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
pasties is not progress.. it's regression. I've see it time and time again with new girls. Once they put them on, 0 nudity for years..just pasties. and I KNOW 100% people ask her and nudged her into putting them on, thinking it's "progress" but they just end up fucking any chance we had at seeing her naked.

hubbleubble

Lurker
Nov 26, 2023
Yeah as I said in my message to her I'd be willing to spend 45 if it meant I was getting good content but 45 for shit I can find in a magazine at my local shop is so fucking stupid. I mean I could even just go to the beach and see girls as hot as or even hotter than her in skimpier clothing for free

hubbleubble

Lurker
Nov 26, 2023
I did the math quickly and assuming that at least 1% of the male portion of her audience, which I set at 51 percent, subbed to her only fans then assuming half of those would actually pay for content knowing they'd get good stuff

Edit: after looking at her page it's even crazier she averages in the 2000s+ on like for here pics and on paid stuff the highest I've seen is 20 odd how she does not see the vas amounts of money just sitting there I will never know

Last edited:

randomsadsimp

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 11, 2023
I don't think her dad has to do it anyway. It's the textbook for most girls who get popular on social media these days. Just milk everyone dry and make shit content. It sucks because she only needs 10-20 people to buy her $20 sets and she is making $200-400 per post. She is cute though so it is such a waste.

estusflame

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 17, 2023
Well I would disagree, her relationship with her father is a major contributing factor to her not showing more than she is. It might not be him asking her not to show stuff but she doesn't want to disappoint him she looks at this as a compromise. Girls with great relationship with there fathers are much much less likely to sell sexual content later in life. Yet I do agree that most of these newer girls are fucking trash at this.

Blushweaver'sBull

Diamond Tier
Apr 3, 2022
I knew as soon as I first saw their tiktoks a loong time ago that her dad was a genuine creep, there was such a weird, and very intentional, p3d0bait undertone with the vids it was clear he was basically pimping out his daughter to all the old p3d0s on tiktok (i mean have yall seen the weirdos in their comments..). now im feeling real vindicated coming here and seeing how things have turned out

dude is 100% gonna get exposed for this shit in the future, either by some random youtuber doing a deepdive or talissa herself when she gets older.
I just hope all the money they're making doesnt make her forget that her dad essentially pimped her out while she was underage and ultimately groomed her into doing sexwork. people acting like hes just a smart businessman (still weird in this context btw) but nah with the content they were making long before the OF when she was likely too young to actually knowingly take part in the scheme.. his intentions are not at all pure, the man is a total creep