EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support Feedback tabs popping up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't spend much time here, but discussion of the new pop-ups is ongoing in one of my groups.
Oddly, despite having Lurker status, I'm not experiencing any pop-ups.

[Edit: The group members I mention above have high ranks here ... Perhaps something is amiss if they are struggling with pop-ups, while user like myself are not]

Last edited:
We've re-enabled some ads for specific user groups. The "Simp" rank now doesn't bypass pop ads and simp council will only have 1 banner ad (no pops) at the bottom of the page :Bootylicious:

To clarify what Refugee said in the above quote:
Simp will get pop ads now, they should be once every 30 mins, the average visit to the site is less than that so in reality its once per visit.

Simp Council only gets one banner ad and its at the bottom of the page below everything (out of the way), previously they had no ads.

The forum server and saints server both got significant upgrades in the past couple weeks, I'm guessing they weren't cheap, the entirety of the site (minus the simp council area) is still open to you for free

This would be my guess.

I'm getting TWO pop-ups every time I click the "Notification" bell lmao.
Two does seem like a bug, I'll pass it on to be investigated and see if I can replicate it.

My favourite part is that whatever setup I have doesn't even load the page. The new tab gets opened and then automatically closes before it even establishes a connection. It's just stupid pointless shit.
Could be any number of things:
  • An adblock extension
  • Adblock built into your browser e.g. Brave
  • VPNs often have some adblocking built in
  • Something else

To clarify what Refugee said in the above quote:
Simp will get pop ads now, they should be once every 30 mins, the average visit to the site is less than that so in reality its once per visit.

Simp Council only gets one banner ad and its at the bottom of the page below everything (out of the way), previously they had no ads.

The forum server and saints server both got significant upgrades in the past couple weeks, I'm guessing they weren't cheap, the entirety of the site (minus the simp council area) is still open to you for free

Two does seem like a bug, I'll pass it on to be investigated and see if I can replicate it.

Could be any number of things:
  • An adblock extension
  • Adblock built into your browser e.g. Brave
  • VPNs often have some adblocking built in
  • Something else
To be clear, it's not two at once. It's:

-Click Bell (or anything else)
-Get pop-up (which automatically closes upon opening)
-Click again (Bell, or anything else)
-Get second pop-up (which also automatically closes upon opening)
-Finally able to proceed with site.

I'm getting the same issue on jpg.fish as well. Always getting double pop-ups.

To be clear, it's not two at once. It's:

-Click Bell (or anything else)
-Get pop-up (which automatically closes upon opening)
-Click again (Bell, or anything else)
-Get second pop-up (which also automatically closes upon opening)
-Finally able to proceed with site.

I'm getting the same issue on jpg.fish as well. Always getting double pop-ups.
It does this if you have an ad blocker enabled. (its not able to save the cookie that marks that you've seen the ad)

It does this if you have an ad blocker enabled. (its not able to save the cookie that marks that you've seen the ad)
Huh weird. The TiT forum sort of has the same functionality but that one does work properly and only delivers one pop-up.

Does it "work" after doing it twice because it just gives up?

Huh weird. The TiT forum sort of has the same functionality but that one does work properly and only delivers one pop-up.

Does it "work" after doing it twice because it just gives up?
Uum, if you get the window popped you should also get the cookie set. It's set to 1 pop per 30 minutes, so you shouldn't be getting more than 1 (if you don't use adblock, otherwise i can't say anything because adblockers alter the website's behaviour by blocking scripts & etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom