Simp Chat Sydney May / SydneyvMay / Sydney Vezina - Discussion Thread

nickaguy

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I was thinking the same thing, that bikni pic from the backview on IG leaves little to the imagination. i've defended her in the past but now im starting to suspect i been talking to a manager all along (i need to take a shower). because a common person would ask themselves "why pay anything close to $100 for ass pics when she's posting it for free?" simps do make the world go round though.
"shes" edited/removed nips (mannequin tits) from her pics in the past from some pricey VIP PPV's. im all for paying premium prices but when they start deliberately editing the goods from ppv's, im done.
and Onlyfans is cool with it. "they didnt violate any policy".

but the average 'simp' DOES get mad but they wont show their frustration to the content creator (queen). they hope that by being fine with being overcharged and not complaining, they'll gain favor from the model and eventually get access to more risque photos in the future, which they probably will. AT the expense of a few grand $ spent down the drain for vanilla stuff. but the reality is, when that payday finally does come, that amount of extra skin would probably only amount to like 10% from what the normally show on IG or VIP pricey PPV's.

anyways, is this website's name (simpcity) suppose to be ironic or...? sincere ask

Last edited:
Reactions: summit19x

Jamessullivan

Casual
Mar 4, 2023
Does she even post anymore? Been dry for a while on here but it seems like she is active on social media. And if she even is still posting is it worth it to buy her content or is her stuff still scamy?

Reactions: momogor

nickaguy

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 26, 2022
all these models use ppv dm's to make $. nothing is rarely posted on wall for purchase anymore. this is where OF agencies come in. pretend to be model speaking on their behalf therefore you're more inclined to spend like $150 (multiple ppv's, because you feel you're communicating directly with your fav) in the dm's, on something that would have been $20 on the paywall. this is also why most ppv's are preview-less. whether its the mystery or them not giving you a peak of how disappointing the content is. OF is the actual simpcity. if preview pics were mandatory, OF sales would plummet. the site flourishes on dishonesty and the customers (fans) naivety

Last edited:
Reactions: jjibett

CarterNash

Diamond Tier
Sep 23, 2023
Nope. Notice how her content thread has been dry as a bone. The stuff she posts on her Instagram story is as hot as she was posting on OF. She just bought a new place and has like 3 cars. All bought thanks to Onlyfans. When she needs money she will start posting again.

5zw4jwa9e3

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Don't give this girl any money! She won't NEVER show her tits, she is just using horny men

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
What I don't understand is she gets very offended if anyone jokes about her looking like a dude or transexual. It bothers the hell out of her. So instead of looking more feminine to counter that, she is actively looking to build muscle mass, bulk up, and get a 6 pack. So she will look even more like a dude than usual.

Jerico221

Casual
Nov 3, 2022
Hey did anyone buy her VIP then request nudes from her? I'm thinking about doing it and requesting a refund if she's lying.

Reactions: mu818181

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Her VIP is as much a scam as any of these girls. The ONLY thing you are getting is maybe one of the guys who works for the agency running her account will pay attention to your DMs more cause they know you got money. She doesn't sell nudes and never has.

OF does give refunds for content. But VIPs are more of a grey area since you are tipping for something OF's TOS might not even cover. I don't know if paying like $200 and hoping to get a refund is worth the risk since you are relying on Onlyfan's infamous "we don't give a shit" customer service.

nickaguy

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 26, 2022
All the top earners go the "free" page route with optional VIP. you are wasting $5 to message a guy who will only try to sell you something. if you ask them a complicated ask that you tipped for, they'll pretty much ignore it and answer your question with a 'flirty' question. yeah thanks for ignoring what i asked. if these girls were "real", they'd go on live alot more. which is funny because i dont think i've ever caught sydney may on OF live before, plenty of times on tiktok live though. hmm i wonder why that is? and becareful with her "topless" ppv's. it'll describe "no hands/no bra etc.." but then when you buy it, hair will be covering and even photoshopped to remove nip slip.

i'm currently in the process of requesting a $200 VIP tip from another model on there. tipped the $200 for 'priority' messaging and discounted ppv's. but then they try to send me a $50 tease only ppv (after i tipped $200) when they have a $20 welcome ppv with nip. WTF? after talking to them longer, they started sounding more and more like an agency which renders the "priority messaging" moot because i didnt tip $200 to sext with a dude. they better give me back my $200. or i'll just contact my bank and they can ban my IP on OF. i dont care anymore. they openly allow agencies to operate creators accounts. sorry, what was your site called again?

if they just wanted to sell content, then they would just make their page free (like a clip site) with locked $ posts. but they dont, because they know you'll spend/waste money in the dm's because you're under illusion that you're talking to your favorite and more likely tip more for mid content if "she" sweetalks you

Last edited:

didgeridoo2002

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Don't waste money on the $200. VIP - I have 2 friends with Syd's VIP, one paid the full $400. and trying to get info from her is a frustrating experience. Yes there are nudes but she's covered, you'll never get full frontal and rear shots that show nothing. Also, something is going on since her move to Austin Texas and it's our opinion she's getting out of OF - absolutely no new offerings for the past month just promoting her closet full of old stuff - even her social media stuff has been old content. I'm beginning to think the move to Austin was some sort of new beginning leaving the past behind.

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
Her move to Austin is her attempt to start a Twitch streaming career. Austin, TX and LA are the two streaming capitals of the world. She has shown her new computer rig in a few of her IG stories and hinted she will soon start streaming. It's a very weird move since she could have been streaming every day all these years. But it seems like she wants to blow up quickly and leech off all the big streamers and orgs that are based in Austin. A lot of thots try to fuck their way up the Austin scene streaming ladder.

She could easily still do OF. I mean most thots on Twitch have OF and basically their streams are only to promote their sex work.

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
Go check out her new IG story. Her nipples are hard as rocks and bursting through her shirt and her tits are jiggling everywhere. Another chick who posts hotter stuff for free than what she posts on her Onlyfans.