Simp Chat Sydney May / SydneyvMay / Sydney Vezina - Discussion Thread

nickaguy

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm on VIP as well. Everything sent is preview-less gray box. VIP content isn't even tagged so you don't know if you're getting exclusives because you're on VIP or it's a ppv that everyone gets. An agency runs her account, this is their tactic. They sell you on not knowing what you're gonna get or the hope that it's real spicy (it's never is).
They photoshop out visible nips from pics that had it. Who the fuck pays for $75-$200 PPV with no preview? Or maybe they just opt with preview-less PPV graybox because it will give you an idea of how disappointing it is.
These agencies too lazy to even blur the fuck out of the preview pic. It's literally a mystery box you're buying and no where as near as good as you think it might be.
Also, you'll get something priced MUCH higher for the same package others will get for half the price. This is the agencies primary purpose. To fool you into thinking you're talking to your "favorite" and lure you to purchase mediocre content that is no better than IG posts. The same way a scam artist on the street will do with their chit chat.

we have literal pages of VIP members saying she doesnt show nips, then SOMEONE LIKE you comes around and starts spreading fake news all over again. Making people think she shows more. and whats annoying is that someone already corrected you once back in feb. and you're back at it again. STFU

Last edited:

nickaguy

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 26, 2022
agency works hard with the replies then unsends shit so we cant keep track of what people are paying prices for.
i asked "her" (agency) to send me the spiciest pic she got for $200. JUST ONE PIC. and i swear they sent me something thats been posted in the other thread. There's no fucking way that person got it for $200 as well. Seems to be part of a photoset. They could just tell me they dont have anything that spicy, and send it to me for $50 etc. But nope, takes me up on the offer, which I still consider lying.
although i do believe she recently acquired an agency. easily early/mid last year it was all her. took awhile to reply and was offline during her IG stories.
But now? ONLINE all the time and answers dont match up with stuff she posts on social. charging people $5 to talk to a guy/agency is scammy in itself.
tiktok and IG replies are obviously her. but these bitches PAID subscription site only get a reply from agency. hilarious. get a reply for free on her socials but get catfished when paying for it lol.
and the agencies are changing their tactics to the fact that people are wising up to it not being their fav. But its easy to expose/fool them. just follow the content creators socials, and then ask them a vague question on OF regarding something they posted on IG/tiktok. They'll have no idea what you're talking or try to keep it vague as well. Huge red flag

Last edited:

didgeridoo2002

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Nick, much of what you say is absolutely correct. (when I use 'We' I'm referring to my 2 VIP friends and myself) - so thereis discorse, ie., a $200. package we got knocked down to $75. and we agreed it was OK for $75. Also we often ask if we may already have some of the photos In a particular offering, and she/Agency gets back saying no the offerings is completely new - somethimes saying that if there is something in the package then she/Agency will replace it. In the end, it's Syd and to even go through this exercise you do have to be a fan - I think in time we'll give up completely

Reactions: sanalexd4

nickaguy

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 26, 2022
best we could do is spread the word. commenting on their SFW social media accounts. like IG and tiktok and let other fans know they are flirting/sexting with a guy (agency) on their onlyfans. Although they're IG/tiktok's are definitely run by the content creator because the updates are directly from their phone.
i've bought a $30 ppv from a model on one of my accounts, with several pics and a video. then on my other account got only 2 of those pics for $70. this is why the agency exists. to be on the fly 24/7 to send out content AND MAKE A SALE, preferably less content for higher price-ratio.

Simply having a priced subscription with wall ppv's doesn't cut it $ for them anymore. They gotta play any angle in the dm's where things are "intimate" or immediate and you are way more likely to spend although you are getting scammed. Either by believing its your fav so you end up overpaying.
The preview-less gray boxes are a dead give away its an agency. onlyfans is just as complicit in letting other people (diff IP addresses) run the accounts. I've seen some models who arent even that popular sign over their onlyfans to agencies. Can't say i feel bad when the relationship with the agency goes sour and they get locked out of their own accounts (i've seen it happen several times).
Try to get more personal with these models in the questioning. they cant answer specific asks because it would be a topic/interest only the model would know.
If they are actually stupid enough to put their agency in their bio, then you're definitely sexting with a guy on OF. End of discussion, no "maybe its actually her".
It's funny to me, because we already have "clip sites" where preview's are mandatory for content. yet a site like onlyfans with its agency, ridden, gray box ppv is way more popular. i guess guys are that easy too dupe with our "we want the most what we cant have (see?)" mentality.
I'm more of a dirty talk custom content and communication (dm's/chatting) guy. That's where i spend my money.

ask any model if they can do a custom pic where they sticking out tongue while doing peace sign with one eye winking/closing FULLY CLOTHED, for a ridiculous price and if they cant do it within 30minutes, its an agency. Like... they cant do a simple selfie at home or in public of just winking/peace sign/tongue out for $100-$200 CLOTHED? easiest money in the world but they would decline or give you like an eta of a couple of days becuase they gotta run it with them model. RED FLAG AGENCY

Last edited:

nickaguy

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 26, 2022
its still mind boggling. every other clip site will have the vid and the pic on display so you know what you're buying. yet onlyfans seem to be dominating the market even though it's the one with the least percentage of "delivery". the only other incentive is that you get chance to talk to your favorite influencer, but it's not even them half the time (agency). what is working for them is the notion of "the onlyfans image (at least at the start up page) of being clean/classy". all other sites have their XXX full and front. maybe thats why they succeed. take note competing sites.

update: her agency is trash. i felt like feeling adventurous and messaging her OF on my non VIP account. tipping $5 to msg and put her agencies skills to test.
$30 ($5 per msg) in and they keep bringing up me purchasing VIP, while ignoring the other asks in my messages. Complete and utter fucking scam.
and again, for those wondering. her VIP PPV content is NOT tagged as VIP and you could literally be getting overcharged vanilla shit that the regulars get as well and for much less $. Her hard nip tiktoks are more revealing than the handbra shit she tries to sell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitilago

Milky!

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 21, 2022
Kind of unrelated but does anybody know why there are two snap accounts of her, one i can download stories from but it rarely uploads

the other uploads way more, but it has a different name and for some reason story downloaders don't work on it? the name of it is soy_ittai