Simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 4, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Who the fuck likes bruised and bloody content? The fuck is this regarded concept? Abused and horny? Lmao

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Youre not wrong, she has the looks and an insane body but man do we get some trash outfits and content lol - definition of getting cucked/blue balled

BTW I just saw this 1st comment , I find it truly hilarious when guys take the time to talk about another guys dick - all while the same guy they are talking about it is fucking IRL

Simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 4, 2022
Idk why I found this funny

but fr all of these Streamer/e-thots are confusing asf these days, you cant tell if they are white/asian/latina (like Alyssa Griffith) - they all fused into a singular form thats influenced by Asian aesthetics. Then you throw in these halfies into the equation and makes it even more confusing.

SadPanda420

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Could be family drama or also she just relates more to her asian side/prefers to be in those circles. Like she is dating an asian dude, is involved with the anime fandom world/cosplay, and doesn't really look white/have prominent white features despite being mixed. Might just be her natural inclination to identify with that side more considering she's probably never viewed as white (which is why someone was asking if she was latina or asian lol)

Obviously this is all just speculation but that's kind of my read on it.

Tlcl

Lurker
Oct 23, 2022
Sorry. Hate to break it to you, she's not natural. Her before and after pics arent possible. There's no way to spot gain. If she put on that much weight, her face would've reflected that. The growth she had from before to after would definitely show stretch marks, but I'm sure she photobrushes them off for her content. Still bomb tho.