multishot

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

In my heart of hearts I want to see this ancient copypasta brought to life

One day, I walked into the LCS studios - a happy and eager fan. I saw Eugene "Pobelter" Park smashing Eefje "Sjokz" Deporteres on the ANALyst desk. I didn't know what to do, I panicked and let out a shriek, Eugene looked at me and said, "Better keep your mouth shut kid," he then took a puff of the blunt and kept destroying the European cooch.

at the time it came out, pob was tiny and sjokz would wear heels and tower over LCS players in interviews so picturing the copypasta in my head brought up a hilarious image. Also, even though he's not a scrawny 18 year old anymore, he's still a goofy dude so watching him smashing anyone would be pretty funny

Simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 4, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I know nothing about Pro LoL players and/or E-sports in general, how much money would a player like Pobelter be making (so players around his rank/skill/influence)? I assume he gets his main income via whatever pro team he is contracted to, then makes side money via Twitch?

Wonder how they first met too, looks like shes always had a dump truck so I dont think it was a difficult decision for Pob lol