Simp Chat Susu_jpg / swimsuit succubus Discussion Thread

Munk_Let

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It basically comes down to Bunny being incredibly manipulative with smaller streamers, cosplayers, and other content creators. Especially within her own sphere of influence. A lot of female cosplayers became scared of her and drifted off into the shadows. And she also loves to gaslight the fuck out of people too.

Mr.X4

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Hey what the hell!, Does loyalty exist anymore? People are sick dropping their friends at any sign of trouble.

I mean I expect everyone to attack Bunny but Susu, she was her very best friend now she acts like as if there was nothing between them.

Looks like a coordinated attack, she is getting kicked out of the mafia.

Let's be real all these girls are like bunny don't let them fool you just because they are acting like victims and destroying one of their own,

There is nothing holy about the clout chasing scene, everyone is in for their own selfish benefits.

If Susu was a good person she wouldn't actively joined a witch hunt like that against someone whom was a dear friend.

The results of a witch hunt are never good so that makes all of them bad.

But why do I care I love them both and I would like to see them both naked :PogTasty::KEKWlaugh:

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
I never liked how they exploited the "we're two hot girls having sex" angle of their relationship. I mean, yeah, they were, but they turned into a piece of merchandising too, you know what I mean? And all of these cosplayers who work together might be under the same kind of bullshit mechanics. I'm glad my faves just give social media shoutouts and that's it

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's the first time I'm hearing this but everything about them was selling sex. They even made that hentai collaboration, where an artist made a hentai manga about them, with the girls' greenlight. Were they the Tatu of the weeb cosplay world?

Also, how big was Bunny in comparison to Susu? It always felt like Bunny was leeching of her. Although I first found out about Susu due her being friends with Momokun and Bishoujomom (another pair of weirdos, I might add)

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize