Simp Chat Sunnyrayyxo / Tigerlillie69 / Sunnyrayxo / cyberkittyxo

Oct 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I’ve been dying for the Shizuku videos for soooo long. I finally caved in a couple of months ago and subbed to her OF and dm her about it. I asked for the set immediatly, and she said I had to spend on something else first to make sure I was “legit”. Fine, bought something she offered, 0/10 waste of money.

I kept insisting on the Shizuku set and she finally said fine, $250 per video. Except both are 90 sec long…. $500 for 3 min or less???

I still think she is super attractive, but goddamn she’s crazy and hope she runs her business to the ground so we can get all of her content.

nishikiboobs

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 23, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I had burnt some spare cash on some stuff months ago as well, relatively low-priced short vids and pics that are barely worth categorizing as content that then went up higher and higher with the price but little changed in what would be offered. 4 more pics for 45 bucks or something like that.

I think the VIP shit, the overly pricey vids (or just plain fucking text to unlock for 100-200 bucks to which she will then send you the content) and the stoppage of messaged sets - and even messages at all - are due to her switching to a new agency (or at the very least a different plan than her former one). granted, she looks good in the sets she does, but this is turning into a whore that runs on money as if it were a locomotive eating up tonnes of coal.