CREATE and FUCK your own AI GIRLFRIEND
TRY FOR FREE
x
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Summer Iris/Summerxiris/Ovwvou/Sky

The other day I said something in the messages about nothing ever being nude, I got a reply saying I needed to be a vip for that. Asked how much that was and got a unlockable message for $125 to become a vip lmao, I replied I'm good.
I'd be worried about receiving some scammy nude if it's not an official OF package that you can dispute later on

if u r still online right now, u r lucky because i might delete later (づ_ど) and to get things straight, here's all you need to know what’s in here:

- COMPLETELY TOPLESS 🍒

- FULL BARE ASS 🍑

- UNCENSORED MASSAGING 🔞

- ALL CLOTHES OFF 🫣

- 90% OFF tonight only

Verzik didn't this have some videos attached as well?

if u r still online right now, u r lucky because i might delete later (づ_ど) and to get things straight, here's all you need to know what’s in here:

- COMPLETELY TOPLESS 🍒

- FULL BARE ASS 🍑

- UNCENSORED MASSAGING 🔞

- ALL CLOTHES OFF 🫣

- 90% OFF tonight only

Completely Topless.
ALL Clothes off.

This chick (or the goddamn manager of her acc) is scamming harder then an idian callcenter-dude pretending to be "John Smith from Microsoft" telling my PC has a virus!

Completely Topless.
ALL Clothes off.

This chick (or the goddamn manager of her acc) is scamming harder then an idian callcenter-dude pretending to be "John Smith from Microsoft" telling my PC has a virus!
She always does this, it's dumb and you can't get a refund sadly

Back
Top Bottom