CREATE and FUCK your own AI GIRLFRIEND
TRY FOR FREE
x
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Summer Iris/Summerxiris/Ovwvou/Sky

I know her personally, or used to at least. Still follow her private twitter acc. It's basically screenshots of her laughing at tip requests and her monthly income. She does in fact have a boyfriend she's been with for awhile and has openly said she'll never make B/G content or even show her meat flaps. She sends in photos/videos to management, they review em and post em for ridiculous amounts. Also widely known at this point but a lot of the PPV content is recycled.

summerxiris, grinchie, sophieraiin, soogs, natking, etc are all ran by the same management group.

What is it with her and the blink/wink, pout. Are they so unaware that it's idiotic? I mean winking is one thing, simply closing your eye and pouting? She's not much of an actress.

1000021936909bf6e79af91bd2.md.png

If anyone is interested in helping me fuck around and find out on me.
It's just a start of another tip chain for content. Completely clothed and never touches anything, Plays with her bra a bit and it's 2 different videos clipped together to make it look like a longer video. Waste of time and that video was only like 12$ for me. Figured it would be. As soon as I bought it they sent another 3 min vid for like 25$

Back
Top Bottom