CREATE and FUCK your own AI GIRLFRIEND
TRY FOR FREE
x
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Summer Iris/Summerxiris/Ovwvou/Sky

BurstMoth123

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 2, 2023
A discussion thread for Summer Iris AKA Summerxiris (Formerly known as ovwvou)

Her content thread
Her onlyfans
Her Instagram
Her Twitter

5857fad8-83f8-4eb9-9d18-a85f18733a82.jpg

Last edited:
I subscribed to her back in her old profile and her nudes were expensive but they did send them. Later I resubscribed on summerxiris, probably under new management, and paid for her “VIP club” shit for $100. I asked for a nude video, then they told me it was at least another $150 on top of the VIP price, I said fine but then it was really weird because they wanted me to tip the money first instead of sending the PPV. Fuck that.

I subscribed to her back in her old profile and her nudes were expensive but they did send them. Later I resubscribed on summerxiris, probably under new management, and paid for her “VIP club” shit for $100. I asked for a nude video, then they told me it was at least another $150 on top of the VIP price, I said fine but then it was really weird because they wanted me to tip the money first instead of sending the PPV. Fuck that.
Nudes you say? But still no pussy?

I'm like fuck it. Let's see if this is what she says it is. Pussy ass and titties.. alright I give you one last shot. It's the same picture of her 12 times but making a different face and never showed anything. Not even worth taking the time to leak it

Her collab with her "cousin" saying buy this to see us naked and have a 3way. Cum on our faced. It's a Pic of her with nonnude with white lube on her face. They didn't even think to move the bottle of lube out from behind them
They are the only girls that I could believe are actually related, they actually look similar.

Back
Top Bottom