joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Sinn Sage's is kissing our neighbor Summer Hart and rubbing their hands over each other's bodies. Their curves feel so good beneath the soft material of a silky robe and leather coat. Summer strips her leather jacket and reveals that she's in only lace lingerie with a garter belt and stockings. Sinn's hands dart to her hourglass figure and Summer finds her way to Sinn's surprise strap-on/She's tit grabbing, nipple sucking and breast squeezing her big boobs. She loves the nipple kissing, boob squeezing and tit sucking, but also enjoys when her big ass gets ass smacking, booty squeezing and ass grabbing. She gives Sinn some tittie squeezing and boob grabbing but she really wants to give a big cock blowjob starting with the head and deepthroats her way down the big shaft. Her dildo sucking leads to titty fucking and Sinn loves seeing her member between her big natural breasts. Stripping her thong, Sinn leaves her garter belt on because it emphasizes her curvy body when she throws her down in doggy position for ass shaking and pussy licking. The wet hole needs her big dick inside and Sinn hold those big hips for leverage as she's banging her from behind and hearing her slapping bouncing boobs as she's pounding her.
Summer doesn't know that I, Drake Man O'War, have snuck up behind them while Sinn's giving me a handjob as Sinn's fucking her. Taking a break for pussy eating, she is surprised when I take over but goes with it while cocksucking Sinn's dick. She's face fucking and hair pulling her long red hair.They sit in front of me for double dicksucking, deepthroating and tit fucking. I want a taste of her pink pussy and she writhes while I'm licking pussy. Making a sex train, she's in missionary position banged by Sinn's big dildo, and I'm doggy style fucking me. It isn't long before Sinn's cumming hard and tongue kissing her girlfriend. Summer's on her knees for eating pussy and giving a reach around handjob. Her talented tongue makes Sinn swoon and it isn't long after orgasmic pleasure that she's bent over with my round shelf in the air for my big member. We take turns with clit fingering and missionary sex to cowgirl position. Her twerking ass is mesmerizing! I cream pie Sinn's used pussy and Summer immediately cum eats so we can share it with sexy jizz swapping. OTHER KEYWORDS- boy girl doggystyle fucking xxx hardcore missionary threesomes menage a trois cowgirl sex positions, creampies, cum eating, cum play, cum swapping, lesbians, girl-girl orgasms, girl/girl fucking, girlgirl sex positions, GG doggystyle, girl girl doggy style, strap-ons, handjobs, pussy eating, double blowjobs, double blow jobs, oral sex, moaning fetish, garter & stockings, big tits, tit play, tit worship, body worship, ass worship, ass fetish, big butts, pawg, white booty, whooty, redheads, roleplaying, role playing, kink, brunettes, boy girl girl, BGG

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

Stunning brunette Eva Maxim finally gets a chance to meet her boyfriend's sister, curvaceous redhead Summer Hart, who is instantly attracted to the gorgeous trans babe. While Eva's boyfriend is treating her to an erotic footjob, Summer enters the room and sneakily flashes Eva her beautiful bubble butt! Aroused by Summer's glorious body, Eva cums in her boyfriend's mouth, and then the busty tgirl invites Summer to take his place! The voluptuous nymph gobbles up Eva's she-cock in a raunchy blowjob, and then Eva returns the favor by getting on her knees and tonguing Summer's pierced lips and clit, lapping up her sweet juices. Afterwards, the horny pair do some 69ing until it's time to fuck, and Eva bounces her tight pussy on Eva's lap cowgirl-style and reverse before spreading her legs and taking a missionary-style pounding! Next, flame-haired Eva sticks out her nice plump ass and moans loudly as Eva penetrates her from behind doggystyle, and then the big-boobed tgirl pulls out in time to shoot a load all over Summer's pretty face!

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
Last edited by a moderator:

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

Summer Hart uses warm oil and every silky inch of her curvaceous figure to give him a slow and sensual massage. After she finally let's him go over the edge, she licks up every drop. Category: LOTION / OIL FETISH TEASE & DENIAL OUTDOORS COCK WORSHIP EDGING GAMES CURVY sensual tease cock tease and denial cumshots cum shots ball licking hand jobs handjobs blowjobs orgasm control blow jobs outdoor sex erotic nudes orgasms cim cumming in mouth cum in mouth lips all natural big tits big boobs big breasts large tits large breasts large boobs pussy grinding cum swallowers cum swallowing sensual massage happy endings massage

This voluptuous, stunning, beauty came in today for a massage, and I just loved working on her. Her body is perfectly thick in all the right places, and she was extremely responsive to my touch.

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

Busty redhead Summer Hart loves making men worship her ass and lick her pussy fresh out of yoga class! Her ass looks SO DAMN big in those yoga pants as she has her man laying on the bed ready for it! She teases him a bit and sits on his face with those juicy cheeks wrapped around his face. Summer knows how much he wants to peel those yoga pants off as she demands that he do so to reveal such a thick ass, ready to be worshiped. She sits on his face and COMPLETELY engulfs it in that huge ass on hers as she makes him eat it and lick her pussy! Summer moans and groans in pleasure and cums on his face as he properly eats her out!

Just one look at Summer Hart and her BIG, POWERFUL THIGHS and you know this sexy red-head is built to CRUSH! She showed up wearing a sexy sundress but even that couldn’t hide the perfect curves of her world-class ass and bulging thighs underneath. No doubt Summer has an athletic background and so it was no surprise when she told us she was a college gymnast, and even a coach, until she had an injury that prevented her from going further in the sport. So, as part of her recovery, Summer discovered CrossFit and loves training almost every day, including working her SKULL-CRUSHING QUADS and out-of-this-world ass doing squats and every other leg exercise you can think of. And now she can add neck-compressions to her list of thigh-developing activities!

In her debut ScissorVixen video, Summer is as SEXY as it gets! She loves dating scrawny men because she enjoys ‘showing them up’ and administering a beating to them whenever she feels like it, which is quite often. So when her boyfriend is struggling to bring a large water jug down the stairs, Summer steps in, grabs it from him and carries it down the stairs as if it were a container full of air! Poor boyfriend has his pride hurt and tries to make a manly move by proclaiming…”I’m still a man and I’m still strong! And to prove it, let’s wrestle and find out who’s stronger!”. Oh boy…BIG MISTAKE…you just played right into Summer’s hands, or shall we say…LEGS!

Watch as she starts out by playfully pushing him down to the floor while clamping on a headscissor from behind asking him…”What do you think I’ve been doing in the gym!?”. She works him over while still wearing her dress but eventually peels it off to reveal her huge, perfect breasts and of course…amazingly powerful legs and butt! “You’re absolutely powerless to do anything about this!”, she tells him. And one look at her enormous thighs bulging around his neck leaves no doubt he’s as helpless as can be! And right before locking him up in an eye-popping reverse headscissors, which are some of the best we’ve ever seen, she tells him…”Wait until you feel this!”. It’s not long before he’s tapping-out from the INSANE PRESSURE of her reverse!

In the end Summer asks him…”Are you ready to take a little nap?”.As he pleads for her not to knock him out Summer pours on the pressure in a standing reverse headscissors that NO MAN could possibly survive…especially one as wimpy as her boyfriend!Think you’d be a match for Summer’s thighs? If so, you better think again!

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

Rodzilla has two horrible roommates. They ignore him, never take out the trash and don't pay the rent. When he finds a magic remote control that can freeze time, he gets to have some fun with them...Over and over and over again, in whatever positions he wants. The girls are stuck in their positions until he uses the remote to unfreeze time, and then they feel everything. But by then, he's long gone. Leaving them a dishelved and cum soaked mess.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Summer Hart - Losing Your Balls​

Description:​

A femdom fantasy. Summer convinces you that all your orgasms are going to be from pegging from now on. You're going to become a more sensitive lover, too, when you lose your balls. You're going to be able to devote your time to making your partner orgasm. Hold on, she's got her shiny shears. Release Date: Mar 22, 2022

CyberFile Download:​

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
Some more OF clips and one from her MV:

I bet you that you can't handle 10 minutes of teasing from me. There's no way you won't cum if I jerk you off and tease your cock! You're really hard already! I stand over you, rubbing my butt against you...licking the tip of your dick. I poke a little fun, this is tough, isn't it? I'll make you a deal though, hold out just 10 minutes and I'll fuck you. Bu there's no way you can.