MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Question - Suggestions for photo sorting tool for sets / collections | SimpCity Forums

Question Suggestions for photo sorting tool for sets / collections

Cavalieri

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hello everyone,

i assume like many here, I have some folders that are just lots of images/photos from a specific page / performer, without any proper sorting.
Many clearly contain various photo sets but are disorganized by renaming and other sorting issues.
I find that for example especially coomer downloads are often large folders that are pretty much just one big mess.
Unfortunately, most of them do not seem to contain meta data or any other information that could be used to sort them automatically.

I use AllDupe to find and remove duplicate images, but I would love to find a tool that is able to sort "similar" images / sets into separate folders. (at least basic sorting)
Im looking at, to see if it does the job, but Id be happy about more suggestions.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Best regards

yticpmis234

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 3, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Been using
and
for removing duplicates and sorting similar image sets attempting to sort similar images. Your, link suggests
which seems do both those jobs in one go, and has a much more convenient user interface. Will check it out, thanks for the suggestion 🫡

have tried
for videos and
for images in the past, they worked just as well as the others. It comes down to ease of use, some are easier to use than others :peepoShrug: