Support Sudden removal of old posts

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

FappingFox

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So I log in, and see a bunch of notifications that a lot of my posts were removed in threads under the guise of "Coomer spammer"? Sorry, but is sharing the coomer site that has the content not permitted? Is the point of this site not to share it? Didn't y'all have Kemono/Coomer to thank for stop going down so much?

Perverted Chicken

Bathwater Drinker
May 2, 2024
This thread might help answering your question

FappingFox

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It does somewhat, but some of them I shared coomer links in, didn't HAVE a coomer link already in the OP or elsewhere. The whole excuse in there to "If they are here they probably know about Coomer" Aight cool, still wasn't shared here and having a hyperlink directly to it since the site sometimes likes to fail loading creators so you can't search, is REALLY nice and convenient.

Perverted Chicken

Bathwater Drinker
May 2, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Pure speculation here, idk how many coomer link you spammed but your legit coomer post might be swept under the mass removal with other spam. The act of posting coomer profile is definitely not wrong as long as nobody ever link the coomer profile in that particular thread for that particular model yet, I did that a week ago and my post is still up. Just to be safe, I'd recommend you don't post any coomer link any time soon, they might still flag you for the spam.

For future reference only post link to coomer profile in one particular thread that you know for sure doesn't have one linked yet, as in you check every page one by one. If the thread already have multiple pages, and you dont feel like checking every page, just assume they already have coomer link posted in there somewhere.