• Name: strawberryshan
  • Category: Onlyfans
  • Pricing: $25/month / I got a free 1 month trial
  • Does PPV: Yes
  • Regularity of Posting: Pretty much 24/7
  • Type of Content: B/G, G/G, Solo
  • Your Thoughts/Comments:
Her profile is quite a mess.

Pretty much all her content is behind a paywall, wall posts are basically IG/Twitter tier content. She posts and sends PPVs nearly 24/7, leading me to think there's no way she is running the page herself, there has to be a management company of some kind.

PPVs are reasonably well priced given her looks and the quality of the videos. Solos are usually less than $10, B/G are $15 or $20 depending on length, there was one G/G video for $20. I have no idea how new the content is, I've seen other people say most of what she sends is a 1+ years old. An issue I found was that because of the amount of messages she sends, most of them are repeats and I'm out $30 because I bought 2 videos that I had already gotten.

I cannot recommend subbing to her at full price or even at a sale. If you get a free trial it might be worth it for you because her content quality is pretty good and she is quite attractive. Don't sub to her if you're into talking with the models because I'm pretty certain there is a mangement company involved due to the near constant spam on her wall and in the messages (including ads for other models).