EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Anyone catch it?
I'm skeptical that anything groundbreaking/exciting/crazy new took place. If it had, some excitable fuck would have been stirring up the shit to get everyone up in arms over the crazy thing she showed or did compared to before. And then the anticipation over the livestream would have been massive around these parts.

I'm skeptical that anything groundbreaking/exciting/crazy new took place. If it had, some excitable fuck would have been stirring up the shit to get everyone up in arms over the crazy thing she showed or did compared to before. And then the anticipation over the livestream would have been massive around these parts.
If something groundbreaking/exciting/crazy new took place it probably would have been posted already.

So it's probably safe to assume she was wearing something skimpy, spread her cheeks a little, talked like the most innocent sweet summer slut you've probably ever met and got off before she made a mistake.

also bush
busch beer GIF by Busch

That "piece of pussy" we've gotten to see is most of her unshaved bush/landing strip and that was a good change of pace for her - but unless she intends on shaving and styling it into familiar shapes or selling the pubes to dumb simps, that ship has sailed since it's old news by now.

In one of her FIRST vids she twerks in a dress and it is unclear if she is wearing underwear. Seems like you see flashes of flesh

something interesting that she mentioned in this stream is, shel'll probably use a butt plug, but she feels pressured if people keep asking for it, she want's it to happen naturally.
She also said she doesn’t want to go full nude because one day she wants to have kids so doesn’t want that on the internet, but is happy to spread her ass, show her pussy juice soaking through her underwear, etc, ha. My Interpretation of her wanting it is “happen naturally” is just her basically milking showing her pubes & pussy juice until ppl start losing interest then she start putting buttplugs up her ass. She’s going the Christina khalil route for sure. She’s way too slutty to not keep taking her content further. Probably won’t go full nude, but after watching her livestream I think she’s willing to do a lot of other stuff

something interesting that she mentioned in this stream is, shel'll probably use a butt plug, but she feels pressured if people keep asking for it, she want's it to happen naturally.
I hope she does but I won't get my hopes up. She was so Terrified of slipping a nip that she put a shirt on 😂
So I'm Kinda sceptical that she'd be willing to stick a butt plug in her ass,But This was Her Best Stream So Far💯

imma be honest, i get the feeling that she is gonna wake up one day and completely regret doing this type of content online, she says she wants to have kids and because of that she wont do certain things, but she's done more than enough to regret if she actually means it.

imma be honest, i get the feeling that she is gonna wake up one day and completely regret doing this type of content online, she says she wants to have kids and because of that she wont do certain things, but she's done more than enough to regret if she actually means it.
I have kids. Could care less that I did stupid stuff (everyone does). Modeling and making millions of dollars wouldnt register as stupid to me but thats just me I guess.

...even if said modeling was erotic or even homosexual...as a heterosexual man I'd find solace in having developed intergenerational wealth for my family, but again that's just me

It was only just over a year ago that she was saying she’ll never do OF and shit like she’ll never even show her underwear….but here we are. Once or if she stops she’ll almost 100% start saying stuff like she regrets a lot of the stuff she’s done, but that’ll just be her trying to regain the image she had before she started doing sex work. Before fansly the worst thing you could call her was a E-thot who posted booty pics to gain a audience. Besides, logically the stuff she’s already doing twill effect her kids the same way if she was going fully nude. I’d rather a kid at school show me a pic of my mom topless then a video of her bending over spreading her ass to show her asshole. Celebrities show their tits all the time, but STPeach will show anus & pussy juice but draws the line at nips lol

I have kids. Could care less that I did stupid stuff (everyone does). Modeling and making millions of dollars wouldnt register as stupid to me but thats just me I guess.

...even if said modeling was erotic or even homosexual...as a heterosexual man I'd find solace in having developed intergenerational wealth for my family, but again that's just me
i mean, i never said she should be embarassed, i don't think she should, that doesn't mean she cant or wont be.

It’s not modelling though is it, It’s sex work. Totally different wheel house then exotic modelling imo. The only real way to combat it is to keep your children 100% off your social media so that when they come of age & start making their own social media accounts your internet footprint of sex work won’t follow them.

Back
Top Bottom