EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

IMG_1479a421a1a24ffaf37b.jpg
IMG_14807cbfe64be5bad425.jpg

the end of her stream, she only did this

Bro I wanted to throw up when she started talking about her boyfriend licking his own cum off her face... wtf
He’s already cum too so he ain’t even doing it in the peak of high sexual arousal. The grossness level depends on how sloppy it is imo.

When asked if she’d have a MFM threesome she said she would if Jay wanted, but didn’t directly say if she’d like to or not. She’s gave the same answer in one of her old Fansly Q&A’s. We know she desires other women & flirts with them regularly. I’d like to know how much she wants to fuck other guys too. To know if she’s the kind to only desire the person she’s with or if the only thing stopping other guys hitting is Jays permission. I personally love knowing a woman’s inner desires & turn on’s because that way they ain’t just a body. Do you guys think she’s ever gonna do a collab with another woman? I know no nudity or anything but maybe some feeling/kissing? Wud love to see her making out with another woman. Remember her saying she made out with one of her female friends and it was pretty sloppy with some feeling each other up. Was super hot to hear

Now let’s wait for her real stream, what shocked me most from this one, is that she said she sold panties for $1000, like how down bad you can be

Im looking for thr peach and allecakes sets ? (I think its easter bunnies pics and vids?)

It use to be on the stpeach thread but cant find it. I might have even posted it but my links are dead lol

Theyve also done a lot of twitch stuff together...

Want to make up a set of all their work together.

FGSGBg9VUAAR9ZJ74889579eb3aab81.jpggregrgr9798c931dd2bafdc.md.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom