EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We are working on restoring the search function.

Please do not open threads/support tickets about this issue.
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Probably her best PPV to date. Fondling her tits, slapping her ass, simulating riding, spreading her ass, dirty talk, and some JOI with a countdown.

Wish she would have taken off the zipper underwear so it was just the G-String for the ass spreading though , she did it the last time she wore that outfit wonder why not this time.

Probably her best PPV to date. Fondling her tits, slapping her ass, simulating riding, spreading her ass, dirty talk, and some JOI with a countdown.

Wish she would have taken off the zipper underwear so it was just the G-String for the ass spreading though , she did it the last time she wore that outfit wonder why not this time.
its the same shit shes done 3 ppv vids in a row lol

Im not really a peach fan Ive just known about her for a long time from random streams Ive seen, but Im kind of shocked coming back like 3 years later and shes showing off her butthole in private vids lol, crazy world.

She is the perfect example to show to anyone that crushes on any egirl....
Some years back she was crying on stream because she wasn't that girl on the gangbang video...
and today she is spreading her ass and rubbing her pussy on camera....

They are pathetic....Sexy, but pathetic!

I cannot take any of them seriously in anything they say...(goes for male streamers too)

My thoughts on Lisa..
Shes a self proclaimed narcissistic exhibitionist, she gets off sexually looking at her body and showing it to others. Because of this its Evident that she will continue exposing more and more. She will slowly push her limits more and more so she can keep getting that rush. She has no real limit but wont rush into anything. So if you are a fan she will get to it all but will take some time. Dont be fooled by her excuses why she doesnt do a particular thing its all just words. Now when you see what she does youll underdtand why and not be hung up on but she said shed never do the thing blah blah.. shes just getting off as much as you are , simple. Enjoy her show its gonna be ctazy..

She is the perfect example to show to anyone that crushes on any egirl....
Some years back she was crying on stream because she wasn't that girl on the gangbang video...
and today she is spreading her ass and rubbing her pussy on camera....

They are pathetic....Sexy, but pathetic!

I cannot take any of them seriously in anything they say...(goes for male streamers too)

spreading your asshole on camera isn't the same as getting gangbanged though, you can't compare the two

My thoughts on Lisa..
Shes a self proclaimed narcissistic exhibitionist, she gets off sexually looking at her body and showing it to others. Because of this its Evident that she will continue exposing more and more. She will slowly push her limits more and more so she can keep getting that rush. She has no real limit but wont rush into anything. So if you are a fan she will get to it all but will take some time. Dont be fooled by her excuses why she doesnt do a particular thing its all just words. Now when you see what she does youll underdtand why and not be hung up on but she said shed never do the thing blah blah.. shes just getting off as much as you are , simple. Enjoy her show its gonna be ctazy..
I assume this is also why she gives out such fuck me vibes whenever you see her in a group setting with other people or just talking on stream with someone. She loves the attention. The only think stopping her from going all out is Jay being against it and her family, she also mentioned how she wants to be a mom so that too. Wouldn’t mind her progressing the same way Christina Khalil has in the last few years. Love to hear her dirty talk more though. It was hot hearing her talk about her asshole lol

seems the the majority of people were happy with this last PPV. I was kinda disappointed and thought it was the worst one of this year. but I'm not that big into speaking content ( JOIs, dirty talk, etc ). and in terms of pure what she was showing and what she was doing, I thought it was way below the bar she set in the past :peepoShrug:

Yeah besides the usual spreading and dirty talk and some spanks I don't think we're getting anything beyond that at least for the moment.. some models do that for a while until people realize the content gets stale and it's the same thing over and over..

She might need to find ways to gain and hold subs but sometimes you don't even need to do that as we know about scamourath and a few others on twitch..

seems the the majority of people were happy with this last PPV. I was kinda disappointed and thought it was the worst one of this year. but I'm not that big into speaking content ( JOIs, dirty talk, etc ). and in terms of pure what she was showing and what she was doing, I thought it was way below the bar she set in the past :peepoShrug:
The only big negative I have with the video is the bad lighting. Couldn’t see Jack when she was spreading, but hopefully someone can work some magic & fix it. If you’re not into speaking I can see why you think it’s the worst one. Personally, I loved it tho

At one point in the video u could see the other thong was so transparant it would have revealed alot, soon enough she will show that, maybe it was a preview

Back
Top Bottom