EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Yeah no shit. People who have a firm grasp of reality have been saying this forever.

“We’re making progress boys! You can see her erect nipples so just keep subscribing for another decade or so and I’m sure we’ll see her getting gangbanged”
I don’t get the hostility. But yeah you’re right, her time doing that type of content was never going to be forever and it wasn’t going to be that deep. I never thought it was going to reach those having sex levels but it was good at least getting what we got and it was much more than I was thinking originally.

I don’t get the hostility. But yeah you’re right, her time doing that type of content was never going to be forever and it wasn’t going to be that deep. I never thought it was going to reach those having sex levels but it was good at least getting what we got and it was much more than I was thinking originally.

It’s not based in hostility, sincerely. I just feel bad that it’s so easy for us to be taken advantage of. Solidarity, brother. We can’t tolerate the lack of effort with the hopes that maybe one day if we keep our fingers crossed these women are going to do anything beyond the bare minimum.

It’s not based in hostility, sincerely. I just feel bad that it’s so easy for us to be taken advantage of. Solidarity, brother. We can’t tolerate the lack of effort with the hopes that maybe one day if we keep our fingers crossed these women are going to do anything beyond the bare minimum.
I agree man, lots of content creators charge high prices for very little. You got to find the people who do actual content and watch them instead of waiting for that one person, agree with that too. I always think that maybe stopping spending money on OnlyFans pages that charge high prices will do something but that’s just a guess.

Id recommend Syanne she helped me deal with the loss of STPeach :peepoSad::peepoSad:
photo_2_2023-01-26_18-51-00.md.jpg
Her content would be good, but all a lot of her vids are bait descriptions for what is actually shown. There really isn’t any STPeach replacement out there I can find

Back
Top Bottom