Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

• Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances - we've suffered a disk failure, which resulted in a 3 months of data being lost forever.
    We're truly sorry for all of the lost account progress and thread posts, but we've tried everything to recover as much as possible.

We've taken measures that will prevent this from happening ever again and we have temporarily stopped the pop ads, while everyone affected gets their things somewhat sorted out.

The forum will be taken offline repeatedly to diagnose and fix performance issues.

Regards,
    SimpCity Staff

Dull Boy

All Work, No Play
Feb 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yea i post screenshots when i post vids as previews so people don't have to click the link to see what's in it, that's fine. We're talking about new posts made after the original post which contains the video. It's annoying, it tends to shit up the thread especially with popular girls.

Entlopy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Who TF leaked the custom? No this is bad for everyone going forward. Let her live in the world where OMG this only happens once. Then there is more money. What was posted is not sexy.

Dull Boy

All Work, No Play
Feb 20, 2022
what was posted isn't really my thing but whoever op'd that is doing the lord's work. Wee need everything, including customs. She isn't stupid, she knows everything is leaked eventually. Maybe 5 min after she posts it maybe 2 years later but it's all leaking eventually and she knows that.

Eyeball Paul

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 28, 2022
so i have a question maybe somebody can help me out...so i was curious does she ever talk dirty to fans like sexting or is there any rumors of her sexting other guys?

Justsmile911

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
No she doesn’t dirty talk/sext or anything else like that. The only realistic way we’ll get to see her dirty talk is to catch her on a vlog stream on a night out and she’s had a couple of drinks because that’s when she says some crazy sexually charged shit, lol. That’ll probably never happen though because streamer’s wouldn’t want that on their stream in case they get a ban or something and it’s well known how she acts on a night out, so we probably wouldn’t even get lucky with a streamer accidentally catching her on stream. I can’t ever see Jay green lighting her sexting/dirty talking with other dudes regardless if it’s just for content. When asked if she’d be willing to dry hump a pillow for us or some masturbation over her underwear/bikini she said Jay wouldn’t be okay with that but she’ll see. The only way we’ll get super sexual content is if Jay gives the green

Simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 4, 2022
Listen, Jay is most likely the one being a roadblock - but at the same time it could be her realizing she doesn't need to progress beyond the current state to maintain the large number of us Simps fueling her $$$. Also, you cocksuckers in the comments giving slander to Jay makes no fucking sense - wake up you cucks he's the one fucking her at the end of the day. He also isn't like most guys who have hot thots as partners by interfering or acting like a douche whenever he does show up. Granted, I would absolutely fucking love to see her start doing some solo play or at least partial nudity - but jokes on me as there hasn't been drastic change since the start.

Edit; thecatsmeow is a fake Simp - his loyalty is elsewhere :pauseChamp: :PETTHEPEEPO:

Last edited:

bobbyjohnson

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Anyone notice that Onlyfans took away the option to filter by paid and unpaid accounts when looking at the list of people you follow? This makes it harder to know which accounts you need to unsubscribe to.