MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Question - Storage Clouds | SimpCity Forums

Question Storage Clouds

Shadow_Man3

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Greetings! This is Shadow Man and I need a little help with something. I'm looking for another platform or some kind of storage holder. What is the best Cloud Storage Platform, Website, or App or whatever that could help me hold, download, and share my stuff? I can't think of any other type besides MEGA and it is by far the most untrustworthy cloud storage.

MEGA terminated my account without no warning whatsoever and I am beyond furious. It took me less than 2 years to collect that stuff and I had over 200 GB worth of leaks. So they can go fuck themselves. I am completely done using MEGA.

Anyways, if there is another Cloud Storage platform that is similar to MEGA, please let me know on this thread. I am still determined to spread some content on here... without my stuff being erased. Please, don't give me something that has viruses and a bunch of popups.

Thank you...!

lyfary

Sneed Industries
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
For posting here, your best bet is the file hosts recommended by the forum. It sounds like you want a site that will host a large amount of files, without respecting DMCA, and host them indefinitely. That's a very hard combination to find unfortunately.

I would recommend storing locally/on the cloud privately and just reuploading public stuff to file hosts when needed. I prefer pics on jpg.church and videos on cyberfile, but I don't know of any site that's gonna sit on 200GB of stuff for free.

• PepeHmm
Reactions: Shadow_Man3