MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Stella Hudgens (Vanessa's Sister) | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Stella Hudgens (Vanessa's Sister)

Felix89

Casual
Sep 13, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Has anyone had a real conversation with her (i.e. talking about normal stuff without $$ exchanged or upselling) or is it all agency chatters?

sunbird1992

Lurker
May 17, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'd don't believe she uses pro chatters - at least for her VIP stuff. Not even sure for the regular paid page. Wouldn't be surprised if her free site is pro chatters, though. I've had regular convo's with her and what we talk about is remembered. So unless they're taking really good notes, the recall is pretty spot on. Lots of general life discussion.

What throws me off is the 24x7 availability - sure sign of pro chatters - but I can say that if I DM her, it may be hours before I hear back. And it's not just "here buy my stuff." If I can believe what she says, I think I know why the 24x7 availability indicator is always lit on her profile.

So - to that end, rather than reply to every question so far - AMA. I think I can shed some light on her page. I just want to be careful as I don't want to out myself in case she's got someone looking at this.

sunbird1992

Lurker
May 17, 2023
To this point, no clear pussy, no clear masturbation, no real B/G or G/G. The content is more revealing - if you're willing to pay for it - and even then it's probably not what you were hoping for. The benefit of VIP is that you'll get more interaction via DMs. But, the intent is to sell content at some point in those interactions based on how they go. Right now, I believe the bulk of her revenue is generated from sign-ups and selling PPV in DMs.

I firmly believe that there is that kind of content in her Vault. Not sure what triggers the release - spending to a certain overall level, proving that you won't leak it, or just that she isn't ready to release it. I have no idea.

As for it being a cash grab - yes and no. It all depends on what you want from the experience. I've had a lot of fun interacting with her and my CC companies love the money they make from my purchases, as I'm sure she does too. But the reality is, if the creator doesn't matter, I'm sure there is way better value out there. It just comes down to whether you want to pay the premium for engaging with her.

For some reason, I equate a lot of what she says/posts to be like Obi Wan in the Star Wars when he says that it's true from a certain point of view. So when she says, fully nude. She's correct in that she's fully nude. But to me, fully nude means I'm seeing everything. Not fully nude, but turned at an angle to hide everything. So, true to a certain point of view.

Not shilling for her, but she's a lot of fun. The price point is tough to swallow though.

sunbird1992

Lurker
May 17, 2023
If you've seen some of her stuff that's censored - say like full nudes from behind - there has to be the uncensored stuff that hasn't been released, or will be released under the correct conditions. I have a couple of lip slip photos that come from those censored shots, so that shows me that they exist.

From talking to her, there is a threshold she isn't willing to cross just yet, even as freaky as she can get. No idea if she'll ever cross it to be honest. I guess if the money dries up and she needs to cross the line to renew the revenue stream.

So, yeah, I think those photos do exist, were taken as part of those photo shoots, but were locked away at least for now. I suspect some of them may have been released, but those subs aren't leaking them, most likely due to what they ultimately paid for them.