Neutral Stasya Knight (Mermaid Whispers)

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Name: Stasya Knight
Category: Patreon
Pricing: €17.50 plus VAT
Regularity of Posting: Inconsistent; can upload one, two or three videos in a month
Type of Content: Sexy ASMR Videos
Profile/Social Links:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Comments:

Stasya opened her patreon in October of 2020 and currently has almost 60 videos there. I subscribed to get her latest video, but also took a look at all the others, since I might as well get my money's worth.

On the plus side, Stasya is a creative and talented ASMR artist whose videos have been improving over time. They tend to have pretty good production values, especially since Stasya currently uses actual locations (recently, an expensive hotel room) instead of a green screen. She certainly cannot be accused of lack of effort.

However, her earliest patreon videos (from October 2020 to September 2021) are very similar thematically to many of her youtube videos. For example, she uploaded to patreon back in March 2021 two videos where she plays a nurse. Her youtube channel has about half a dozen of those, the latest having been uploaded last month. They also have similar production values. The same is pretty much true of her girlfriend videos, the clothing try ons and the sound triggers. I really don't see any particular difference between her earlier patreon videos and the youtube ones that would explain why some went to one platform and the rest to the other. The choice seems to have been mostly arbitrary.

In October 2021, she decided to spice her content up a bit and showed most of her bare ass on her Patreon video "Officer Whispers Tingles Investigation". Later, in December, she uploaded "Madame Claus Roleplay" in red lingerie. Since then, she's been uploading more provocative videos, though never with any dirty language or nudity other than her ass on occasion. Her sexiest patreon videos imo are her "Bikini try out" and the latest one, "Tucking you In", in which she's wearing only a bra and small panties. However, she still uploads less revealing videos sometimes, so it may take weeks or even months for her to post another really sexy video. That said, she shows so much cleavage in some of her recent youtube videos, only her bra stops us from seeing her nipples.

In a youtube Q&A video she's since unlisted, she implied she didn't rule out eventually appearing naked, but wanted her first time to be for a project she really liked and believed in.

If you want to see some of her most recent patreon videos, she has a thread here: https://simpcity.su/threads/stasya-knight-a-k-a-mermaid-whispers.24411/

TL;DR- If you really like her ASMR and the 299 videos she has on youtube aren't enough for you, there are 60 more good ones on patreon. On the other hand, if you just want to see the T&A, check her thread on this forum or some of her latest youtube videos.

ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
Thanks, you wrote a really good review (y)
So she is movie actress on Patreon with a single tier at $20USD, but doesn't really do explicit softcore nudity, just lingerie and bikini's at the moment.
Only 2 videos uploaded to Patreon in the last month, yeah I understand why you gave her a neutral rating.

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thanks. Actually, back in late September of last year, she said she was going to start a "consistent schedule" and upload a video every Sunday. She only did this in October. In November, she uploaded 4 videos as well, though again at inconsistent dates, and after that, went back to uploading less videos with no precise dates. She never gave any explanation for this. So, if you consider she should be uploading 4 or 5 videos per month, she's technically been shortchanging her patrons for 7 months.

What's hilarious is how she likes to pretend her videos are all just about helping people relax and sleep, when it's obvious she's trying to turn people on by showing her cleavage and ass. So, again, very talented ASMR artist, but she should really just own up to what she's doing.

ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
Cheers, normally the reliable girls on Patreon I follow upload at least weekly if they have a $20USD+ Tier, she must have a lot of churn in patrons being unreliable?. - Although, since she's a minor celebrity she can probably get away with doing less, and as you said in your review she has a large back library of videos for new patrons.
It looks like she hides the number of patrons subbed to her, but looking at her user engagement, she could have up to 200. So she must be keeping them happy with non-nudity.
And at least she also only has one tier, so that's a good sign she's not attempting to scam her patrons with an over-priced "nude" higher cost tier that under-delivers.

Your neutral recommendation is spot on in my opinion. (y)
I wish more people would write reviews like you have. There's 1 million users here on SimpCity and a lot of them find reviews like yours can save them a lot of money

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
Thanks for the kind comment (and the likes). I don't know how many more reviews I can write, because I don't really subscribe to many girls, but I should be able to write a couple more in the near future.

Going back to Stasya, I don't really know many people on Patreon, so I wasn't aware a $20 tier normally means the creator posts weekly. That certainly isn't true of her. However, some of her earlier videos don't have many likes (many haven't even reached 30), so I don't think many people watch them anymore. Also, I noticed she's blocked the pics from the most recent videos, so that only patrons can see them. Until a couple of weeks ago, the photos could be seen by everyone, which is why some have almost twice as many likes as the actual videos.

As for how her Patreon's doing, I noticed her most liked videos are the "ASMR Hotel Relax" (66 likes), the "Bikini Try On" (74) and the "Lucid Dream Angels" (76), which were released between March and April. After that, the likes decreased to 42 in the most recent videos. Even if she still has a decent number of subscribers, she may have lost quite a few in the past couple of months.

I wouldn't mind paying her more for some decent erotic ASMR, but even though she's deliberately provocative, the subject of sex seems to be a taboo with her. At least, it doesn't seem she likes to discuss the role sensuality plays in her videos, even though deep cleavage is such a constant.

Asmrlover3334

Fan
Dec 22, 2022
Her YouTube quality is absolutely ass now. Oh we might get lucky with two -three videos a month less than 15 minutes in duration. Folks on Reddit are starting to wake up to reality about stasya. She's just another crazy wealthy hoe. Who willingly screws over her Patreons hadn't fulfilled her Patreon subscription goal and barely puts any effort into Patreon content. Yea it's hot when she does semi lewd material but still. I wish she would own up to who she really is, her audience gets cucked hard, I have zero sympathy for them.
If she weren't so hot, stasyas relevance on YouTube and the ASMR community would be gone. Personally stasya should quit YouTube a f stick with modeling.

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
She's uploaded 9 videos on youtube in the last 30 days, but I agree most of them are boring to watch. Perhaps she receives more money from youtube than patreon, but that's still no excuse for how she manages it. Patrons are paying her out of their pockets, so the least she could do is explain openly why she's been making so few patreon videos since November, whether she plans on making more, and what they'll be like. Perhaps she said something on a Tiktok live, but I don't have Tiktok, so I wouldn't know.

On October 1, she uploaded a patreon video where she was pratically topless. Since then, all her videos have been less revealing. I think she knows people got more interested in her patreon because she began showing some skin. However, whether it's because she's still saving her nude debut for a special occasion, or keeps changing her mind as to how much she's willing to show, every step she takes towards actual nudity takes months, and there's no guarantee she won't stop completely at some point.

That aside, there's a huge number of promises she made and hasn't kept: the hour-long patreon video, a Fansly account so people could buy her videos individually for less money, 4 patreon videos per month, consistent interaction with patrons, a bikini and a fitness video during the summer, frequent updates about upcoming videos... I think it's clear at this point she only does what she feels like, and couldn't care less about her fans, except for views and money.

Asmrlover3334

Fan
Dec 22, 2022
I wonder how much longer fans will tolerate stasya's behavior. They need to come to the realization that she doesn't give a fuck about you. Stasya only responds to those who kiss her ass. I loved her ASMR for a while she was so nice in the comments section and on Instagram until she changed.
My hope for now is that she wears more risque clothing on YouTube and stops covering up. Tbh that Patreon video where she was practically topless, I was low key disappointed. In her YouTube vids her boobs look bigger lmao.
Maybe she'll create a fansly at some point lol.
Anyways, I have a feeling at some point stasya will quit out of the blue. Every social media influencer and content creator phases out of existence.
We need to expose people like her. My only complaint is how it takes for leaks to pop up on this platform hahaha.

Reactions: bilda

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
I doubt she'll be called out anytime soon, because she's been uploading plenty of videos lately to youtube and tikok. The only people who can complain are her patrons, and they seem content with the bread crumbs Stasya throws.

I've watched her latest, the "ASMR Hot Tub". Something that always breaks my immersion in her sexier videos is how her monologues often feel out of place.
What I mean is, she puts herself in these very sensual situations (ie getting in a hot tub with a man, trying out bikinis, lowering a dress until her boobs with glitters are out before grabbing them, posing in bed in skimpy yellow lingerie...), but then talks about irrelevant things like (in the hot tub video) taking a bath with your clothes on, or how she didn't go with a friend to a spa... It's like, on the one hand, she knows we want to see her naked, and teases us with her ass, and on the other, tries to avoid accusations of sexualizing herself by talking like the situation is perfectly innocent.

Reactions: Asmrlover3334

Asmrlover3334

Fan
Dec 22, 2022
I agree, I just checked out her "hottub" video. It was the lamest Patreon video she's made so far. Yea credit to her for the beautiful outdoor scenery. Look we all like It when a hot chick takes her shirt off. But damn she could have done something Sexier or made inuendos with hand movements or something like goddamn. No one cares about the useless rambling. Save that for the Livestreams and YouTube videos. Hell it would have been hot if she bent over more and maybe shaked her tits in the water lol. Maybe semi dirty talk would have helped.

Reactions: bilda and JamesBond

Asmrlover3334

Fan
Dec 22, 2022
Hey guys major update: stasya knight purged all of her social media except her Patreon. She still has YouTube content on the channel but a mass amount were deleted. Any thoughts?!. My speculations are: Quit, channel demonitization, starting an onlyfans or fansly.

Reactions: bilda

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
Yeah, she did that very suddenly last month, and mere days after a live stream asking fans for suggestions for new videos.

Someone on youtube said she was simply deleting the social media she doesn't use (instagram, snapchat and her website). However, that doesn't explain her deleting almost all her videos on youtube and tiktok. As is typical of her, no explanation was given. I doubt she's starting an onlyfans (she wouldn't need to delete her youtube videos for that), but it's strange that she'd quit just like that, or that her videos would suddenly be demonetized...I really have no idea.

Reactions: Asmrlover3334

Asmrlover3334

Fan
Dec 22, 2022
Has anybody here been in contact with Stasya or know of methods to reach out to her. I am curious to know what the hell happened, personally I'm semi glad she's gone temporarily but we"ll see how long she's disappeared for before we can be certain it's permanent. We predicted that stasya could quit out of the blue tomorrow without surprise and here we are lol.

The least we can get is a reason for her absence or some insider info on what potentially could have occurred

eelsa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Someone elsewhere claimed that she said she wants to start working on short films and is discontinuing making new content for Patreon and Youtube and this is the reason for the deletions. Take this with a hefty grain of salt because they didn't provide any follow up or screenshot and that wouldn't explain why she deleted her Instagram.