MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Stasia - Discussion Thread | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

justintime098

Lurker
Aug 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
save your money for the next video lets see if stasia gets to go next hell fandy did more boob caressing on stasia than the hubs did and hubs trying to pull stasia panties down

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Miss Vermont 2015. She was a semi-finalist.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

People have told me they like it when I put the Babepedia stats in these threads and it has gotten good feedback, so that is why I do it. People love stats and debating about them. And there are not many sites with bios or any information for these girls. Especially someone more obscure like Stasia. Anyone can edit Babepedia. It's literally Wikipedia for thots. And Wikipedia is only as good as the people editing it. But it's also like the only place that has info on most of these women. If you 100% believe she is 29 then I will edit it on Babepedia and I will change the post. I will also change her boobs to be real.

Reactions: JulioBones

JulioBones

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 22, 2024
I like the Babepedia stats so keep doing them. I once wasted like 5 hours on that site when someone linked it. It's a rabbit hole. I know some of the stuff might not be accurate but it's still interesting to read and thanks to that site I remember hot women I had a crush on as a kid and forgot existed like Rebecca Gayheart or Calista Flockhart.

Like I didn't even know Stasia was born in Bosnia or is really tall.

Reactions: BarackOboner

NotAStalker

Lurker
May 25, 2024
I know she wasn't doing her own DM's since linking up with Fandy at least. but it's even more obvious now, wonder how scammy this one is.

MSGb2b0cf68c0d1a479.jpg

srpgc694

Lurker
Apr 27, 2022
She sent me a $200 ppv, ain’t no way am I gonna unlock it 🤣🤣 she also kept sending me some BS after the ppv and kept deleting what she said after I left her on read multiple times

Stardew

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 16, 2023
Yeah it's pretty clear she doesn't eat Fandy's pussy nor sucks her husband's dick and they use angles and her hair so you can't see anything. What is so strange is she does jerk him off in a couple of the videos including having his cum all over her hand.

So she is okay with sexual content with her hand, and making out with Fandy and sucking her tits, but nothing else. I don't know. I don't think her future kids, assuming she has any, are going be like, well there are only videos of you jerking off some strange married man and making out with his wife when you were pretending to be in some weird threesome relationship with them. I totally won't get embarrassed by that. And clearly none of my friends with ever think you are a whore.

Just interesting to see what her boundaries for sex work are. I am sure Fandy and her hubby are trying to pimp her out hard.