Simp Chat STACEY POOLE

LoganKing123

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I know for a fact PinupFiles have so much old content of Stacey Poole, why they never release it well never know but I do agree her videos BTS style shoots with PinupFiles was very interesting

LoganKing123

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
I dont think we will see the old stacey poole guys its been so many years and stacey has lost even more weight her boobs look so saggy

LoganKing123

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
I subbed to her site recently because her new content looked promising but as I predicted its just her same boring content in good outfits. I would absolutely recommend people NOT to sub to her website its a total waste of money. All they are just her with sagging old tits in a bunch of super slo motion videos of her moving around in the same spot, no pussy slip or boob bounce action very dissapointing and boring I will defo not sub again would be a waste of money for two sets a month...

Reactions: alexanderYYC

LoganKing123

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
Especially her new sets like Private dancer, Back in the studio, Bunny boobs and more balls please videos are so ridiculous, they are slo motioned so much you cant enjoy the video and even when you try to enjoy the video its just her moving around in the same spot like a stiff robot. All im saying guys dont waste your money trust me.

LoganKing123

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
Furthermore the website itself is very flawed, some sets on the website are REPEATED under different titles so basically she posts old sets under new titles which is misleading she has repeated sets around 4x times under completely different names as I have counted so if you do subscribe to her website dont be surprised to find missing images and repeated sets. Also you cannot direct message Stacey on her website I have messaged her on Instagram and she herself says she cannot read messages on her website as the website has problems and still under maintenance, which again as a fan very disappointing. Stacey herself has said to direct message her on Instagram as her preferred way of communication because of the problems on her website and even if you ask her to do requests for potential future sets she simply ignores your messages and leaves you on read. Her professional videos are all boring just super slo-motion videos of her moving in the same spot like a stiff robot, she looks anorexic and unhealthy with her recent weight loss making her look 20 years older than her normal physique fans are used to and all her selfshot images are very minimal only 6 pictures max for each set which in my opinion look super rushed and carelessly done and done purely for the sake of having selfshot feature on her website again done without thought and rushed. The new updated software means you cannot even enjoy viewing her content as the content is extremely protected as even when you attempt to view a image constant warning signs appear letting you know Staceys content is protected which again is not a enjoyable experience as this constantly appears when you view ANYTHING I myself had to turn to a different web browser just to view her content without getting these constant warning signs. I just want to state if you want to subscribe to her website do it once every few 6 months this is due to the lack of regular content and for the price she ask for not worth the money personally overall I have had a extremely negative and disappointing experience subscribing to Stacey Pooles website for the first time and would NOT recommend subscribing to her site as you can already find most of her old sets online, save your money people trust me NOT worth the quality of content you are getting comparing to the other competition out there in my opinion I feel like Stacey will retire in the upcoming years and focus more on her family and business ventures like her clothing business VELVETS. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO HER WEBSITE I REGRET IT...