EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat SpermMania/FellatioJapan/Cospuri etc. Discussion Thread

anyone know this video?

Also if you like that shit Tera Link - Sperm Mania 145 and Kira Thorn - Sperm Mania 196 are similar. The Kira Thorn one is probably the filthiest (and thus best) of the three since by the end she's playing with like four loads worth of cum, but that Kristen Scott - Sperm Mania 173 one you asked about is awesome too. There's another Kristen Scott scene (Sperm Mania 242) where she makes out with this guy banging her after taking a bunch of cum to the face that is pretty filthy too, and then in Sperm Mania 455 Nagi Tsukino has a guy eat her out for about for about ten minutes after taking a bunch of creampies. If you want to see the gangbang leading up to 455 it's Nagi Tsukino - Sperm Mania 451 btw. Can you tell I like that nasty ass site? lol

Last edited:
What's the story behind Natsuki Yokoyama having her name changed to Honoka Yamazaki on all their pages?
The JAV actresses that do uncensored often have separate stage names for their more mainstream/censored stuff. She took the Natsuki Yokoyama name and uses it even now, so the uncensored stuff was changed to Honoka. Same thing with Emiri Momota / Sumire Mizukawa, and Umi Kawakami / Ai Mukai for example.

The JAV actresses that do uncensored often have separate stage names for their more mainstream/censored stuff. She took the Natsuki Yokoyama name and uses it even now, so the uncensored stuff was changed to Honoka. Same thing with Emiri Momota / Sumire Mizukawa, and Umi Kawakami / Ai Mukai for example.
sou desuka

Now only if Nami Hoshino had an uncensored alias, and would kill for an uncensored copy of ノーパン喫茶

Took a bit to check all these. I think she has the most videos now (surpassing Shino Aoi I think) Anyways...

She's a spitter. I think she swallows in Cospuri 404. It's a little questionable because she doesn't open wide after. You might be interested in Cospuri 309, 345, 369, 412, 493, where it seems to me she doesn't spit but holds it in her mouth until the video ends. Even In 421, which was multiple consecutive blowjobs and cum in mouth, she spits almost every single load out before the next dick comes in. SpermMania and Fellatio are pretty much all spitting.
Cospuri 404 (swallow at ~1:00)
ROFL I'm dying laughing at her saying おいしかった (oishikatta, eg that was delicious) in her most kawaii voice after the horrified face she makes swallowing.

Hey Yentaix could you reupload/repost the links for Handjob Japan 193 and 197? The files got corrupted on my end I think the source file was fine much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom