EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat SpermMania/FellatioJapan/Cospuri etc. Discussion Thread

Am I doing something wrong? That post's link has all removed videos
You're actually right, i didn't click on the videos in the link, just saw that the icons were there. I'll report them so mods can clean up and i'll upload myself

Anyone here with more Tokyo Face Fuck (TFF) stuff? Came across a torrent a while back on Nyaa.si, but not enough seeders to get the full download.

Anything is welcome, but specifics/favorites: Reika Yamada (2-parter), Mio Arisaka, Hikari Sakamoto, Anri Kawai, Chiho Arimura, Miyuki Fukatsu, Eri Hirasawa, Miku Himeno & Kanon Aoyama.

Anyone here with more Tokyo Face Fuck (TFF) stuff? Came across a torrent a while back on Nyaa.si, but not enough seeders to get the full download.

Anything is welcome, but specifics/favorites: Reika Yamada (2-parter), Mio Arisaka, Hikari Sakamoto, Anri Kawai, Chiho Arimura, Miyuki Fukatsu, Eri Hirasawa, Miku Himeno & Kanon Aoyama.

Reika Yamada 047-1 & 2 : https://gofile.io/d/qTaPb5
Mio Arisaka 053 : https://gofile.io/d/8MJj4b
Miyuki Fukatsu 085-1 & 2 : https://gofile.io/d/M7OkX1

I reupped all the compilations that was deleted when the website went down..... just for a mod to say don't repost stuff already posted. smh.

is this legsjapan reborn ?
I saw the samples. They getting fucked and sucking dick. It looks like a mix of everything.

2-18c24f16b174d3488.md.jpg 4s61f1cfc31060ea1a.jpg 221381a6335d2e33c.md.jpg

SWEET SCHOOLGIRL FUCKED​

Aika Suzumiya

^That looks like the best scene. Her other scenes just ended in a handjob and cum in mouth not a creampie.

AJN rias a spitter so no.

363b938d84f496e48.jpg 14ed562cfa8d35989.md.jpg
Aika suzumiya and the ria kurumi ones are new. I never saw those before. Some of those scenes are old. I saw the natsumi one years ago.

Last edited:
Most of those are re-ups from legsjapan and fellatiojapan but there is some new stuff mixed in. With that being said looks like they already stopped updating it months ago, and the new stuff will probably end up on FellatioJapan and/or Cospuri in the future.

Does anyone by chance have anything shared before the purge of the most recent Cospuri and Spermania content?

and by the way, one more question but this is due to lack of knowledge, is there any work by Cospuri or any other creator/studio that resembles what Cospuri/Spermania did on the Re: Zero and Gantz cosplay?

Does anyone by chance have anything shared before the purge of the most recent Cospuri and Spermania content?

and by the way, one more question but this is due to lack of knowledge, is there any work by Cospuri or any other creator/studio that resembles what Cospuri/Spermania did on the Re: Zero and Gantz cosplay?
At least on the Spermmania content thread, everything should be posted, that is released, currently, in the collection that was posted recently again :)

Back
Top Bottom