EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat SpermMania/FellatioJapan/Cospuri etc. Discussion Thread

YentaiX

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 15, 2022
Discussion thread for the Tsunami-Cash websites. Currently active sites: SpermMania, FellatioJapan, and Cospuri.
Inactive sites include HandjobJapan, TokyoFaceFuck, UraLesbian, and LegsJapan.

Discuss and request here.

Well shit, most of the discussion here is gone.
From memory. Yentai or someone asked who is the white guy. I said I noticed women suck him off better than others. Some guy bought out a interview from over a decade ago.

The white guy stated that he came to japan, but the producers were either racist or ignorant so after a few scenes he made his own thing.

I want them to continue xhandjobxjapanx. It allowed you to know who loved sex and who was just there for a check. It was only supposed to be a handjob but some of the women said "F that", and couldn't resist sucking the living hell out of the guys.

I crawled through the thread while the site was read-only, and as far as I can tell, these are the fellatiojapan videos that are nowhere in the thread. Does anyone have them? Were they all removed from the site?

342-338

anyone, who have asami kondo 379 & 387 ?
Assuming you mean Spermmania here. If so, 387 isn't Asami, but 388 is. 379 is already up here and 388 is already up here. If you were actually looking for 387, it's probably in the Aya Komatsu Mega link that was shared yesterday.

Assuming you mean Spermmania here. If so, 387 isn't Asami, but 388 is. 379 is already up here and 388 is already up here. If you were actually looking for 387, it's probably in the Aya Komatsu Mega link that was shared yesterday.
sorry, 379 & 387 I mean the videos coming from cospuri. 379 are handjob & 387 are tittyfuck. too hard found both 😅

I wonder why none of the new Cospuri shit ever seems to leak out. Anything from Sperm Mania is out almost immediately on sukebei yet it's seemingly impossible to find anything from Cospuri from episode 508 and beyond even though they do releases every week or so.

I wonder why none of the new Cospuri shit ever seems to leak out. Anything from Sperm Mania is out almost immediately on sukebei yet it's seemingly impossible to find anything from Cospuri from episode 508 and beyond even though they do releases every week or so.
That's... pretty recent lol. Today's release is 517.

Is there a single scene with Ria Kurumi swallowing?
Took a bit to check all these. I think she has the most videos now (surpassing Shino Aoi I think) Anyways...

She's a spitter. I think she swallows in Cospuri 404. It's a little questionable because she doesn't open wide after. You might be interested in Cospuri 309, 345, 369, 412, 493, where it seems to me she doesn't spit but holds it in her mouth until the video ends. Even In 421, which was multiple consecutive blowjobs and cum in mouth, she spits almost every single load out before the next dick comes in. SpermMania and Fellatio are pretty much all spitting.
Cospuri 404 (swallow at ~1:00)

Last edited:
It's weird though that Sperm Mania made by the same people leaks out immediately. It's like how everything from the Hentaied family of sites leaks immediately except for Freeze.
It's just popularity diff i imagine. Spermmania is by far the most popular (and you can see that from the numbers here too). I don't think there's been a fellatio siterip in a while either but we have active subscribers here.

It's just popularity diff i imagine. Spermmania is by far the most popular (and you can see that from the numbers here too). I don't think there's been a fellatio siterip in a while either but we have active subscribers here.
Always figured if you subscribed to one you got all three.

Back
Top Bottom