Simp Chat Spankmyassredd - Discussion Thread

maxrenn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content Thread: https://simpcity.su/threads/spankmyassredd.18269/

I have thought many times about signing up to her onlyfans even if her content is easily available for free. She seems a very nice girl, and her content is fucking hot, expecially the long masturbation\fuck machine videos, they are perfect for edging. Seeing her fucking her big perfect ass for half an hour is pure pleasure. The thing that holds me back it's the price, even discounted it's still 20 dollars or more, but i think at some point i will subscribe anyway, a girl that makes so much high quality content and follows a no ppv policy deserves a reward.

Anyone is subscribed to her of? Does she answer to messages? Has she ever talked about why she still doesn't make b/g videos? In some videos i have seen her bf\fuckfriend fucking her with a dildo, why doesn't he use his cock instead? lol

FlippyFloppy

The Flippiest of Floppies
Mar 11, 2022

jako24

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's basically these re-uploaded, and she's done a few "b/g" after these ones too.

Live photo pussy spreading
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Car titty

Bunny buttplug

Shower dildo

Asshole fingering

Black dress hotel

maxrenn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Ah ok, i've seen those videos, i thought with b\g we were talking about penetration with a real dick or blowjob.

Not that it's necessary for her to do sex scenes, her profile is top tier even without b/g, but i found it funny that the guy in some videos fucks her with a dildo instead of using his cock.