Simp Chat SpanishGrimes / Ares Andreu

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So this girl only sold nudes vids/pics on that niche forum where her original thread and name mentionings are now banned/deleted ? From far away this seems like a girl that can’t decide whether she wants to post nudes online or not.

Reactions: Peepeepoopiepants

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I forgot who told me the low down on this girl, I think it was the Boogie Nights bro on here.

Sold to a small group, on telegram, maybe? The TiT thread is from an enthusiast board where the members are more unhinged, basically it's a trash site, but it's similar to simpcity only just for boobs. It was only ever an repository for her shit rather than a place she did the selling(hopefully).

It was either a small insta or telegram group, but could be very wrong on this.

Obviously one member of this group traded or leaked it and it came out and then she completely stopped selling. Perhaps still does sell but the group is more locked down now.

She would genuinely make an easy mil on OFs though. Those boobs are above Tessa Fowler's in perfect globe boobs.

owoname

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
It all begun when someone made thread of her on TiT

it was mostly her insta and vsco photos of her boobs, got stalked and people were talking to her to the point she joined the forum and started interacting with people there also proving she is her, taking a photo with her face with paper that read her forum and her forum nickname

After verification, she got into mad debate about her political views, After 4 pages of shittalking, moderators locked the thread, and she announced onlyfans.
Time passed. Onlyfans didn't happen. Thread got unlocked and people posted her insta story with telegram link to channel she was selling nudes.
After getting into debate again, thread got purged and locked. On telegram she was asking there if anyone is interested in her nude videos she took (previews were already on the channel)

Thread got open again, nudes got leaked, and people were shittalking her to the point she talked to mods to delete her thread and get her into banned thread lists
Since then she sold another video and dipped from the telegram channel.

Some stalking probably happened on the internet hispasexy where she was getting famous. But for shit i dont know spanish

It was a sad journey to be a part of
may she come back again :PepeWhy:

She might even see all this, 'cause someone had to purge the mega

wohenhao

Tier 1 Sub
Jul 27, 2022
owoname just saw that u updated the post with her ig. is it possible to talk with her and ask if she would do more content? what do you mean by she blocking people? if i follow her on my personal profile she would block ? or only fakes?

owoname

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Now for clarification
People on telegram channel she made and abandoned, whined about her blocking from her private acc. When they try to follow her (i still have the "requested" button only)
She pretty much dipped from telegram all together, i tried contacting her on political account, but only got ghosted.
You might have more luck trying to dm her private acc without following her.

PS. About how many videos are there
3-5 were sold in telegram channel and they leaked already soo yeah
idk how much she sold in the dms so also that's that

owoname

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
That's right
I would love to come back to confirm that but she cleared most of the selling announcements on the channel

owoname

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
My hunch might be incorrect.
But it might be just a photo she posted of her gallery to whatever platform she did

owoname

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Tried her political insta?
Btw. She seems to be still using telegram but doesn't show up for her thread
May she joins again :HYPERS: