Simp Chat Sophie Mudd - Discussion Thread

Chest Rockwell

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yea, it's fucked. I'm just surprised the legality of their scam isn't more of an issue. It's done on such a large scale, that there must be plenty of simps who have paid for duplicate content. I'm no lawyer, but I gotta imagine even if their laws are protecting them in the UK, CC companies must be tired of the charge back complaints - and would think at least they would issue more of a warning to OF.

I would love to start a company to take down OF. Consumers just want you to be upfront and honest. If I knew what I was getting for the $$ I'd be happy to pay. Have some pride in the quality of the content. A minute of grainy/filtered content for $50-$100 would have no place. Sign girls that comply. No false advertising. Provide some type of preview. I realize these models don't want to give away their stuff with long previews, but you should get an idea of what you're paying for. I have the editing/video/photography skills to do it, but no business sense to get something like that started.

jonse13

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 21, 2022
Her online presence is around 7 years old and you people are still expecting her to show her tits ? Like ffs, her famous bikini shoot/slip came out in early 2017, she was 18, now she's 25. How are the people paying for her content still interested ? Will never understand it.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

she just lowered the monthly subscription price on her onlyfans to $5 so that all newcomers can afford it, then of course they'll start buying the locked content thinking they'll see her fully nude... will be a while before they catch on that she never shows the goods but in the meantime she'll make a ton of money

EDIT: Now I am seeing her OF "free for 30 days"... she's anticipating a lot of new subscribers soon and it's not going to be based on the 2 seconds in episode 1

Last edited:

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

nope, doesn't work that way despite what your fantasy thoughts have you believe about how things work

a trip to cannes costs the production company/studios a lot of money per person (flights, hotel, food, party, etc.)... they aren't wasting it on "eye candy" because that doesn't matter and sophie isn't a big enough deal to get them more attention

either her role grows thus warranting the inclusion or her agency paid for it to get her name/image out there with hopes it'll pay off in the future just like they did for the recent paparazzi photos... a pap didn't just randomly spot her the other day grabbing a smoothie while wearing a tank top showing so much boobage, her people called a pap up and told them where she'd be and when and to go shoot her (heck, they may have paid the pap to do it)

Waiakea37

Bathwater Drinker
May 9, 2022
Pretty sure they sent her to Cannes cuz she has 2.7M+ IG Followers. Just like them using Bianca Ghezzi as the bartender and other popular social media personalities. They’re probably casting hot women in nothing roles to increase awareness and get free publicity. I doubt her going to Cannes has anything to do with the size/importance of her role. More the size of her Following.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

what, exactly, are you curious about? if there's no second season then it's over

it's not real life, she doesn't like die or something

if she wants to be a real actress she goes on living and goes on auditions for future roles in shows or movies

what's difficult to understand or a big mystery here?