Simp Chat Soogsx - Discussion Thread

zombieinsight

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 7, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's currently doing a promotion to help her get "OF partner program." I can't find anything that says this program exists. The closest I can find is OF's referral program where they get 5% of referral's income for the first year up to $50k.

🔊 HELP ME PLEASEE 🔊

im soo close to joining the OF partner program and im competing against 2 other creators for the final spot!!

entries close end of this weekend and ive been working so hard over the past 3 years to join 😩 it would mean the world if you could help me qualify 

YOUR CONTRIBUTION REWARD (ATTACHED):

🔴 FREE LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION
🔵 $360 THANK YOU BUNDLE (NUDE/BG/DILDO)
🟣 EARLY ACCESS TO MY UNRELEASED B/G/G VIDEO
🟡 UNLIMITED LIFETIME LIVE SEXTING
🟢 FOLLOW BACK ON MY PRIVATE TWITTER

you guys are the reason I was able to move out of an abusive household and I love you so much for EVERYTHING, your support means more than you could ever imagine 🥺

glenanderson

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 1, 2022
So if I understand correctly, she's asking people for more money to:
  • Produce less content
  • For an imaginary program
  • Promoting a video she definitely didn't film
  • And old content she's definitely recycling
  • With pretend sexting with some rando
  • And a follow-back on a dying social media platform
  • After a long dry spell of producing nothing meaningful
It's a goddamn good thing that she's beautiful, because otherwise life is difficult for the mentally challenged.

Yeetmemommy

Lurker
Mar 18, 2022
Random question, anyone know how tall she is? Google is completely unreliable, has she said anywhere in a qna or somethin? I’m just curious lol

Last edited:
Reactions: nickskyeee

glenanderson

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 1, 2022
As much as it pains me to say it, she needs to give up the thot game at this point and go back to a regular life. She obviously doesn't have it in her any more (both metaphorically and literally), and it's much worse to just limp away than just disappear and call it quits.