Simp Chat Soogsx - Discussion Thread

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.
Sep 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
So for those uninformed, here's some pinpoints at these agencies offer. They control every aspect of the model's content and promising them more money each month with aggressive marketing. They learn about the models and anything they're interested in, what's happening in their lives, and more importantly, the backstory of fans/whales that have given the most money prior to them stepping in. It's rare, if at all, you're actually chatting with them. IMO, if the content is still good and cheap IDGAF.

1022ab355978becde7ef.md.png 1023f4e945321458258b.md.png

glenanderson

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 1, 2022
It's a real shame, because sometimes you can pinpoint to the exact day when a model switches to an agency. I used to have a semi-casual conversation with a model about a shared interest (which you could see from a photo) and overnight their sentence structure changed, their English suddenly became broken English, and instead of a light conversation every new message was, "hey Hello how are you today?? would you like licking me toes??" I'm not a full sad sack simp who needs a parasocial conversation with an internet model, but it's a lot less interesting when there's not a person any more, just some minimum wage employee sending thirst messages to whales.

Bennji

Lurker
Feb 19, 2023
I got a dick rating/masturbation video from her a while back and it was some of the most disappointing content I've ever paid for.
I assume she just sent me some pre-made stuff, because when she rated me, she was talking about shit that wasn't even in my pics.
Anyone else have an experience like this? 🤣🤣

simulatedduck

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
another great way to tell, if you're just curious and haven't subscribed to anyone yet, is to see if somebody imported the OF to Coomer. Posts go from a few pictures with things like "sorry guys had to take my cat to the vet" to being a single picture with a caption like "anal?" every day

and then people who regularly posted full content on their wall start exclusively sending everything via DM and/or needing to pay to unlock it