Support [SOLVED] [JPG4.su] 300 album limit - any way to bypass?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Jornaleiro

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi, tried searching for the keywords but got no topic (except a tangentially related one asking if it was possible to delete JPG4 albums).
anyway...

After uploading a trove of old gallery sets, my drop down list for JPG4 albums is full, not allowing me to select the ones on the bottom (even though they are created on the Album List page (
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
).
So whenever I upload more files, I cannot select the "The Girl - 2009-08 - Raquel Tolardo" album because it is not displayed on the album selection drop down menu (probably due to an alphabetical listing topping at 300 items.

Is there a way to select that album, or is the only solution left to create a new account?

Solution
I rename those I know I wont upload to again with an X at the start so they end up at the bottom of the list

You can also make the album with an A at the start, upload to it and then rename it to remove the A after

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I rename those I know I wont upload to again with an X at the start so they end up at the bottom of the list

You can also make the album with an A at the start, upload to it and then rename it to remove the A after

Reactions: Jornaleiro
Solution