Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think it's safe to say that none of them would get to #1 or top 20 if not for at least one whale, it's just how it works. Unless your tipping yourself to top 20 (""cough, cough"" Kati) And now the whales created an enviroment where the girls know they don't have to put in an effort. It's not on them it's mostly on the room members who keep going back for nothing. A lot of those rooms should just be the model and her 1-2 whales alone for the amount of effort put in. If it was a large group or a small group nickel and dime tipping models the top 20 would be making way less, outside of just the bonus they get.

SaintGuy

Casual
Oct 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think some are pretty entertaining. I mean it’s pretty entertaining to see a real hot girl fuck herself. That’s why I said Snow isn’t entertaining, she’s not hot. Mid at best. Then all she does is sit there and occasionally shows her ass. I’m pretty sure she never even does more than blowjobs in her club shows?:KEKW:

skyelotts

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 23, 2023
This is the new reality of MFC guys, in the maze__ model topic, we talked about how she and most of the top-20 models are lazy and do the minimum in front of the cam even with unattainable token goals. If a model with the determination of the kickaz (banned)showed up on MFC today, she would keep the crown for months for making an effort and knowing how to manipulate her whales.

spicytomauto

Casual
Dec 13, 2023
seems like less motivation for top models going for # 1 when her whale can and will out tip even a big room with big tippers. lots of models at the top right now this month will work 20x as hard as snow but will drop in ranks as soon as snow's whale wants to see her back at #1 for sitting there and doing nothing (unless she really is doing off camera sexual favors for him). what's the point in using mfc anymore when he is 90% of her paycheck. take it offsite and make double. determination and entertainment don't equal a crown. hell, even being hot don't. snow just manipulated a huge wallet. agree with whoever said no one would even think twice about her being hot if she wasn't a top model. I think her newness and high ranks tricked people into thinking she was actually worth looking at. Me included.

May 2, 2024
You think these chick's are millionaires or it's a money laundering scheme most of it? I mean how do chick's avoid taxes do these whales pay that as well

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Most of these articles written about this topic aren't very accurate usually. Aspen hasn't cammed in a long time, she moved on to doing OF where she probably started making more than camming. They always leave out important info that would effect the actual number the models make not to mention how the model then spends the money but safe to say most models are better off than they let on with their begging

Reactions: capnfaphappy20