Femboy Simp Chat Sneaky - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

WakkaDoodle

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
About whether Sneaky and Lynn may have broken up:
Lynn's Instagram photos and videos that show up every few weeks or couple of months are still being taken in their house, so either it's old content she's uploading, or she's just happy being taken care of by Sneaky's income and doesn't feel the need to do much on the internet. I will say, I haven't noticed any rings on her fingers in the content despite said content being in the shared house, so I wouldn't be surprised if Sneaky's a cuck; never know what Sneaky's really into besides basic sissy stuff, unless he "accidentally leaked" what he was looking at recently again.
I'm personally not into cuck stuff, but it wouldn't surprise me if Sneaky was been pushed into it when he got his cage, or if it was even his idea. Besides the speculation, all I really know is Lynn's content is still at their new house, so she at least was around. She clearly doesn't do Sneaky's makeup anymore, and that much is obvious because it hasn't been as professional for a long time now. So maybe she's just staying out of his way and letting him "earn their money", and she can sit back and enjoy life how she wants.
That, or they broke up and he's too much of a simp to let her go, so he lets her continue having a room in their house with the cat while he still wears his ring. I'm leaning more towards the simp explanation here tbh, and they've probably both been single for quite a while. :peepoSimp:

Mar 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Agreed.
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No way. A bunch of mostly-dude, weaponized autism coomers with a level of investment into models’ personal lives that would put any sewing circle’s hot goss talk about a reality tv star to shame is too entertaining to read.

Lot of out-of-work FBI Profilers in these discussion threads keeping up with this shit like a soap opera is comedy I don’t want to lose.

Steelsoldier

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 30, 2023
loop rock GIF by Doze Studio

lra3131

Casual
Sep 4, 2023
I think it's mostly just all of the lightning being above, and it casts a shadow in the area where a beard would be growing.

Reactions: warlockdude12