Femboy Simp Chat Sneaky - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

hexafluoride

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
videography hobbyist here… it really only take about $1k to get a dedicated hybrid camera, a decent lens and some lights. It would also make post processing much easier and don’t make the quality look like oil painting afterwards. Guess his income is spent on rent, clothes, and perhaps loot boxes…

heck, buy a new/used ZV-E10. Great autofocus so you don't need to worry about focusing. Flip screen, or just use HDMI out for monitoring. Skin smoothing built in. Excellent microphone. Lack of image stabilization, mechanical shutter, and EVF but you're probably shooting indoor and stills on a tripod. Pair it with a kit 16-50 for cheapest price and optical stabilization. Or get a tokina 11-18 for wider FOV.

Or just get a pocket 3 to skip all the set up... but less resolution

Sorry about going off topic but it really grinds my gear when I see people with good potential and the image they produce are poop because they aren't informed about how to shoot pic/vid properly.

Last edited:

Gocks

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think we'd all like to see the spicier snacky from his lewd vids (it's obviously who he really wants to be) make it over into the pics too, but keep in mind his cosplay sets aren't the same supporter tier as his lewd tier and he probably got some friend type supporters who may still want to see him crossplaying and not riding a dildo while cum spurts from his dick as he makes ahegao faces and V signs.

The weird thing is he hasn't been an actual cosplayer for over a year and his "cosplay" sets at this point are just him in panties and slutty outfits anyway. I think the lewd tier should probably start to include a couple of pics from that month's shoot that were too spicy for the cosplay tier, but a lot of that depends on the comfort level of his photog and editor potentially dealing with his exposed dick and/or bussy during a shoot and his own comfort level being fully exposed with them.

One other thought that's worth thinkin bout since people have been bringing up 4K and HD vids, is that we all like to think the photoshop and editing is on the whole a negative, but many femboys and trans girls rely on stuff like lower resolutions and filters/editing to stay passably fappable/feminine as they better hide realities of AMABs trying to look like girls. Would you still want the 4k or unedited stuff if it meant seeing more of his masc features seep through the illusion -- stuff like his stubble bleeding through his makeup, etc?