EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Smexyrosies

Premium meaning handbras. Don’t get your hopes up they aren’t nudes, lol. She’s done a few $100 pictures but the two I’ve bought were not worth.
Were these the ones she sent as ppvs? I've seen a few 100 ones she sent. Just curious if it's other unseen ones. I'd be interested

is she still active?
Basically dead on all social media. There is an occasional post or tweet every few months but I wouldn't call that activity.

Probably she noticed she isn't making much money from her social media and got a real job (lol, just kidding, I doubt she would actually work anywhere. She probably has some dudes giving her money so she can keep slacking off all day and raving)

Curious to see that $100 ppv if not in thread. If there's other picturez that's not shared.

me too, but who knows how long it might take...she always hated selling content but did it cus she broke up with her last boyfriend who had money and she was stuck paying for her lifestyle/cats/whole ass house she was renting. now shes with a new boyfriend whos loaded

fair enough, i just went with what she said to me in some OF chats, i should have given that disclaimer. feel like she wove a bit of truth into some lies to make it more believable

Well she must have someone supporting her financially. She always said that streaming and selling OF content was her full-time job and she hasn't done that in over a year.

Back
Top Bottom