EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Smexyrosies

I won a good amount of money from sports betting this week. I asked her if she sold nudes and she sent me a 2 minute video for $800.... either I buy a steam deck or..... what do you guys think Im probably not gonna buy it since the post nut clarity will hit hard I think
is it confirmed nudes?

If it were me, I would get the steam deck at that price. Get more value out of the steam deck in the long run, lol. $400 a minute with no face is wild,

Any of yall still subscribed? Is she even doing paid sets still? She's been pretty quiet on most of her other platforms (IG, Twitch, etc).

how spicy was it last time i subbed was christmas and that was a let down
All her posts are pretty consistent with what’s been shared in the content thread. She’s had a few “premium” offerings that I’ve paid for but to me they weren’t a big deal, lol.

It’s hit or miss in my opinion. Maybe some of them are really good but I’m not willing to shell out the money for every single post. I’ve spent too much already 😂.

All her posts are pretty consistent with what’s been shared in the content thread. She’s had a few “premium” offerings that I’ve paid for but to me they weren’t a big deal, lol.

It’s hit or miss in my opinion. Maybe some of them are really good but I’m not willing to shell out the money for every single post. I’ve spent too much already 😂.
What "premium" content are we talking about here?

"PREMIUM" ???

Back
Top Bottom