EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Smexyrosies

hollup WHAT

when was this confirmed? thats it, this chick is nuts LMAO
I actually disagree that this is nuts. It is not crazy money like 1 million dorrar after all. Just to give some perspective, I would never sell my nudes publically for 10k USD or €. The internet never forgets. Would you sell yours under the risk they pop up on the internet for ever findable under your name? I wouldn't. Too much shame.

I actually disagree that this is nuts. It is not crazy money like 1 million dorrar after all. Just to give some perspective, I would never sell my nudes publically for 10k USD or €. The internet never forgets. Would you sell yours under the risk they pop up on the internet for ever findable under your name? I wouldn't. Too much shame.
There are also guys who will pay for that exclutivity. There are groups of peope that trade rare nudes and pay hundred/thousands for them. People can drop 10k then resell for hundreds and make their money back. Not everyone posts their wins on these kind of forums and not all of them come from OF or equivalents.

Just dumped a whole bunch of sets in the pic thread. Until she explicitly says she's going to start posting nudes, don't expect anything beyond hand bras and the occasional camel toe lol. Nothing wrong with lewds but some of the sets are definitely underwhelming. Life of a simp, lmao.

She has a jar that says "THINGS" on it, i wonder if she keeps her things inside there. But the real silver lining is how minimalistic the interiors are. I wonder if it is just so sleek for the pics and in reality she has a room full of mess that she is hiding away from the other rooms she takes pics in. That's how I would do it.

She posted on her OnlyFans that she got really sick around New Years and is also in the middle of moving to a new place this month so her feed has been pretty dead. This is why you aren't really seeing new pics in the content thread.

Hoping her sets get more and more risque this year, lol. I'll be keeping my sub going for now but if it's more of the same I feel it's going to grow a bit old.

Last edited:
She posted on her OnlyFans that she got really sick around New Years and is also in the middle of moving to a new place this month so her feed has been pretty dead for the past month or so. This is why you aren't really seeing new pics in the content thread.

Hoping her sets get more and more risque this year, lol. I'll be keeping my sub going for now but if it's more of the same I feel it's going to grow a bit old.
Thank you for your service :peepoClap:

Was the valentines set any good?
Didn’t buy it. It was a $30 set for 7 pictures. Her sets priced on the “lower” end like this one had a tendency to be pretty tame/not worth.

I also wasn’t a big fan of close up shots that excluded her face. Personally I enjoy “full package” pictures and not just like a random pair of tits being covered, lol.

Back
Top Bottom