Simp Chat Slayeas / Lea Martinez discussion thread

Catflix.su banner

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
for girls like her, it was never about being good at whatever game their playing, they simply wear a lowcut top and tight pants/shorts and hope that attracts enough viewership to make money. Using a twitch channel stat tracker, her average viewership since making her channel is 440 views and her peak viewership is 21,148 views. She only has 168,000 followers on twitch and for the brief times I've randomly watched her stream for a few minutes, no one is subbing, no one is gifting subs, no one is donating, and no one is giving bits so it seems like the only money she makes from streaming is the actual views which already isn't good enough to make a living off of. And like you said, her personality is super bland. She isn't funny, she isn't particularly good at the games, she doesn't have any clever or interesting comments or thoughts on whatever game she's playing or whatever subject she's talking about, and I don't think she even really interacts with her chat much. I guess it's no real surprise her viewership is low and it probably doesn't help that she only plays like 3 or 4 games. I don't know how anyone sits through her streams tbh

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
and funny enough that's not even that interesting, it's a cool trick but once you see a few of her videos of it, you've seen them all. It's essentially just a cool party trick that people maybe want to see once and then don't care about it anymore :LUL

• LUL
Reactions: Inverness

Thatguy999

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
Do people care about her outside her cosplays? she is an average looking girl but she just wears hot cosplays, If it weren't for the latex and sexy boots and the breast popping suits she wouldn't be as popular.

phoenix14guy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I don't even care about her cosplays. She's barely a cosplayer. She doesn't even bother to get a wig for any character she dresses as. A cosplayer in mind is someone who's actually trying to look like the character and not like someone who's dressed like the character and doing the bare minium of wearing the wig changes that. She's just a girl in expensive Halloween costumes.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: Inverness and Rikuu
Catflix.su banner