EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Slayeas / Lea Martinez discussion thread

It’s going to probably sound bad, but I don’t really care because she comes off super-duper entitled lmao.

I really hope she eventually gets hit with big-time leaks, or that she has a big-time fall off and winds up doing nudity.

This girl’s body and look is INSANE and for her to just be doing lingerie and cosplay content for years kills me.

Y'all really think she's that attractive? Like she's cute but "INSANE"? The comments here and other places are the only reason I really follow anything of hers. Always good for a laugh or two

Y'all really think she's that attractive? Like she's cute but "INSANE"? The comments here and other places are the only reason I really follow anything of hers. Always good for a laugh or two
yeah she's cute, has a nice ass, and that is about it, but nowhere top tier

I could be wrong but these feel more like the preview pics you get before buying the full set. She's sold a lot more racy stuff for less money so it's hard for me to believe she decided to completely fuck over her Simps and sell them nothing for 100 bucks.
Agreed. Most likely it’ll either be censored with emojis or she’ll do the classic hand bra strat.

I could be wrong but these feel more like the preview pics you get before buying the full set. She's sold a lot more racy stuff for less money so it's hard for me to believe she decided to completely fuck over her Simps and sell them nothing for 100 bucks.
her bio on passes says no nudity so i dont get why she would title it topless

her bio on passes says no nudity so i dont get why she would title it topless
Technically she can still be topless but not show any nudity. She could have her bareback to the camera the entire time, hand bra, I guess you could make an argument for pasties too since you wouldn't consider them a "top". Not saying what she is right, but everything has a loophole and calling something Topless is just gonna sell more

Is anyone really surprised a set from her called “topless” wouldn’t show anything though, it’s just bait at this point.

she already charges $50 for her highest tier which gives you basically nothing, charges $50-100 per set, most of which are instagram worthy, and she’s surprised people just leak it… made a mistake of subscribing once, never again
the main issue with girls like this is that there will be a select few people that just throw money at them regardless if they put out content or not

Would it kill her just buy fucking wigs? Her Velma "cosplay" doesn't work cuz Velma has a fucking bob, not hair down to her ass. I know this is nothing new but something about the Velma one specifically alwys bugs me. I think because it's one of her go-to cosplays so the fact that she won't invest in a basic bob wig for a cosplay she knows she's going to keep doing is annoying. You can charge $50+ to not show your titties but can't use any of that money to buy accurate wigs?

I swear this girl does nothing but complain about everything that makes her enough money to live a super cushy life style

457874008_18450134587053124_9039021445736562862_nebdcc473679c35de.md.jpg

agree but the pics are reposted from a while ago.
while true, she's just completely lazy with her cosplays. She almost always does NOTHING with her hair, even for characters who aren't even brunette like Raven or Samus. The only time I can remember her actually changing her hair even a bit for a cosplay is her Loba cosplay and even then, it's just dying a tiny bit red and braiding it. I guess you could count her Chun Li cosplay too but that's just tiny buns and a ribbon. Ultimately she's just super lazy, as most others have said, as the majority of her cosplays are mediocre costumes with very little effort (or none at all) with changing her appearance and having props to go with the cosplays. I mean she has nice hair, but come on how hard is it to buy a purple and blonde wig for Raven and Samus?

Back
Top Bottom